Newfane, NY

Newfane Elementary School 5

Posted March 15, 2014
this school is great! The teachers are amazing, the parents are very involved, and the school has an amazing after school program. this school is great!!!

Newfane Elementary School 1

Posted January 20, 2013
Our child only attended this school for a few months in 2011 and I am so happy we took her out. Her teacher was always mean to her and telling her how bad she was rather than trying to help her or find help for her (she has since been put in a better school with teachers that have bent over backwards to get her the help she has been needing for her learning issues). Also while there, she was placed in a separate area from the other kids during class because of her issues - her teacher had been there for over 20 years and she didn't see the learning difficulties my daughter had? We had two meetings and I mentioned how I wanted testing and other things for her but my requests went unanswered or ignored. I asked about volunteering in the classroom and was told that would be a bad idea. ?!?! Shocking.

Newfane Elementary School 4

Posted October 01, 2012
I think this school is far better than the other school district that I was living in. The teachers are very helpful and listen to well, at least my needs and concerns and do not blow me off. My child has since grown in a good way unlike the other school district where he was reserved and not learning so much because I felt the teachers was more about moving them up than actually seeing their flaws. This school is more personal with the parents making sure they get the parents involved with their child and school activites.

Newfane Elementary School 5

Posted February 23, 2004
Observations as a Grandparent: The Children were watched very carefully and not allowed to slip in grades or deportment; if they needed extra help they got it right away not after it got progressively worse. It seemed like everyone in the school cared about your child not just the teacher.

Newfane Elementary School
2909 Transit Road, Newfane, NY  14108
Last modified Newfane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Newfane Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top