Niagara Falls, NY

Niagara Street School 2

Posted December 21, 2011
We had an issue with a lunch aide withholding food from our daughter. We tried reaching the principal 3 times and she never returned our call. After I threatened to report the school to the state, we received a call from a school worker, but not the principal. My daughter is also having ongoing problems with another child. The schools way of handling it is to discuss being nice with the entire class. We are very disappointed in this school.

Niagara Street School 4

Posted July 30, 2008

Niagara Street School 5

Posted August 20, 2007

Niagara Street School 4

Posted September 07, 2004
My son who is 5 and going into kindergarden this year (after attending pre-k there) says it all when he says he's excited about going back and seeing his friends. My son had Mrs. Locey for pre-k and my wife and I found her to be very helpful through out the school year. There is one pre-k teacher who I heard is fantastic when it comes to 'going the extra mile' for the kids. I just admire a teacher who will go out of their way to help our kids learn. This year he has Mrs. Jones, which our neighbors' daughter had last year and we heard she's great but strict with the kids. I personally find nothing wrong with that. I like this school and plan for my daughter who is now 19 months to attend when eligable and for my baby whom is currently in the womb to attend there as well. This is only my opinion!

Niagara Street School 2

Posted November 23, 2003

Niagara Street School
2513 Niagara Street, Niagara Falls, NY  14303
Last modified Niagara Street School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Niagara Street School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top