North Babylon, NY

Marion G Vedder Elementary School 4

Posted August 07, 2013
A great school needs three elements: a great leader i.e. principal, engaged teachers, and involved parents. My experience so far with MGV is that we have all of those elements! My daughter's teacher for the 2012/2013 school year was awesome! I hope the quality that we've come to expect continues during our involvement and beyond with this school. As the academic expectations grow, I hope our community will come together and ensure that the teachers get the support they need and deserve to make sure I children have the best foundation possible to succeed.

Posted December 13, 2009
I think MGV is a great school. The teachers and staff are awesome. I have 2 children that attend this school and they are very happy there. I think they are getting an excellent education. The teachers seem to go above and beyond what's expected from them. I have no complaints.

Posted June 05, 2008
I have a child with adhd and the school has unveiled every resource possiable and through this, my child has progressed and succeding in her educational journey. The teachers and other staff are great. I couldnt ask for a better school.

Marion G Vedder Elementary School 2

Posted November 10, 2007

Marion G Vedder Elementary School 2

Posted September 19, 2007

Marion G Vedder Elementary School 1

Posted June 19, 2007
This is the worst school I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. There is no organization at all, nobody ever knows what is really going on, and the schedule they make for events always changes the morning of, and most of the time, they don't inform anybody of it. Plain and simple -worst, worst, worst. I am moving to another town because of how terrible this school was.

Posted June 19, 2007
M.G.V. is nothing short of a great school. My first daughter attended M.G.V. and left happy yet saddened because she loved it there. My 2nd grader too loves M.G.V. I have had absolutely no problems....Staff is great, safety comes first, and my children have excellent grades. Good behavior begins at home...Extra help is available for kids with needs. Great school!

Marion G Vedder Elementary School 4

Posted June 19, 2007
My son went through this school and is now going into 10th grade and my daughter is currently on her way into 3rd grade. I feel that the teachers are very good for the most part as long as they keep the lines of communication open with the parents. This stands true for any school though. The children are safe in this environment. The teachers are loved by their students.

Marion G Vedder Elementary School 3

Posted June 17, 2007

Posted March 28, 2007
The teachers at M.G.V. have been nothing but supportive, and helpful getting my children back on track with their grades.

Marion G Vedder Elementary School
794 Deer Park Ave, North Babylon, NY  11703
Last modified Marion G Vedder Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marion G Vedder Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top