Bad
Good

Great school, should have a better rating! Wonderful teachers and staff, amazing special education classrooms and special needs therapists as well! My children absolutely thrive at Meadow Elementary School!

I've 2 kids in meadow. The curriculum is below par, the teachers absent/ unavailable regularly, and the entire district doesn't seem to care about the children at all. In 2 years my kids have not had a book report, feild trip, science project (or any project), or really anything aside from half a page of math homework a few days a week. There is no place for intelligent children in this district as they have done away with the gifted program, but they are equipped with a padded room!! The kids are not recognized or rewarded for good behavior or getting outstanding grades, they simply receive a G on their report card, for GOOD, if they even send you the right report card, it's nice to know someone elses kid is having trouble tho. If I could give them 0 stars I would. Considering selling my house and moving.

I am a parent of three childres in the medow school system and I love it. My three kids are at all varing degress of learing one who is average student and works hard for his grades one in the gifted and talented and one who has a learing disability and had to be moved to better suit his needs but all have had there needs meet and strive in there school work. If it wasnt for the teachers and there support with my learning disabled child he would have moved on in his grade and falled behind and eventually failed.

I am very surprised about the parent review and rating of 5 for Meadow; I have had as well as my child a terrific experieince at this school. The teachers so far have been great and my daughter has learned soooo much!! I think Meadow is one of the best elementary schools in the area.

Some good teachers, minimal continuity of principals, almost no remedial reading opportunities and the worst reading curriculum I have ever seen. I work in the Buffalo Schools and have never seen one with fewer computers than this school or School district. I am parent of third child in this Elementary school. I'm thinking of moving!

Last modified Meadow School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.