Bad
Good

Develops character: Agree

The Port Chester Middle school staff is very diligent in seeking the most suitable experience for each individual student. My son has a great guidance counselor who is always steering him toward the best options for his academic growth. Mr. Ortiz is an excellent help in providing for my sons academic success. I also have another son who's class schedule was arranged to provide the best opportunity for his interest and well being and I appreciate the attention and flexibility provided.

I currently have my two sons enrolled this year and they truly enjoy the atmosphere, opportunities, sports and teaching staff. It truly is a welcoming place for the academic, social and emotional growth my sons need to prepare for upcoming High school challenges. I highly recommend the Port Chester Middle School to any one seeking a nurturing, academically enriched environment for their child. As a parent who diligently looks for the best opportunities and seeks resourceful information toward my child's future, the staff is always welcoming and helpful to my needs and inquiries. I wish continued success toward all the school's staff and administration throughout the upcoming years. This school is truly deserving of their blue ribbon status, Let's GO RAMS!!!!

There are way too many half days and field trips that have nothing to do with the students education.

I have two kids enrolled one in 8th grade the other in 7th grade, they both transferred into this school after we moved to rye brook, we were told that portchester middle school wasnt the best and that we bought on the wrong side of the street. We were very discouraged.. once enrolled and throughout the semester both kids found that they are noticed and that they are checked on by both faculty, and advisors, making thei transition easier on them. the school even though it lacks funding for up to date technologies, it does make up for it on the teacher to student attention plan. As parents we are proud to have our kids attend this school, and even though the school has well over 1000 students it doesnt feel like it is the students are split into academies that make the students feel like they are in smaller classrooms and with other students that do not make them feel like they are misplaced. Very thankful for the faculty and staff that make Port chester Middle School a great place for kids.

Port Chester MS is a culturally diverse school which strives to meet the needs of all its students. The District motto of 'Success for all students' is especially true at the Middle School where children of all abilities are encouraged to be the best they can.

The Principal and Staff are wonderful caring People. Great enviroment

I love this school the techers are amazing and there are so many things the kids can get involved in. there are also alot of nice field trips

Last modified Port Chester Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.