Queens, NY

Jewish Institute Of Queens 4

Posted October 25, 2010
I actually think healthy diets are up to the parents (make sure the snacks you send to school with your kids are wholesome), and that QG is doing a pretty decent job at their breakfasts and lunches. As for education, it's as good as you can ask for given that the school costs less than half compared to other schools of its caliber. I like the small class sizes, and the fact that most teachers and staff are very approachable. My 3rd grader got a 4 and a 3 on the NYS ELA and Math exams last year, which tells me she's been getting solid education for the past 3 years in this school. I also like that both of my daughters come home excited to tell me the weekly parsha they've learned through songs and fun stories. What the school lacks is supportive parents and a good physical education program.

Jewish Institute Of Queens 2

Posted June 16, 2009
this school is ok but needs improvement with education and healthy diets.

Jewish Institute Of Queens
60-05 Woodhaven Boulevard, Queens, NY  11373
Last modified Jewish Institute Of Queens is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Jewish Institute Of Queens Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top