Queens, NY
Students enrolled: 1,055

Ps 33 Edward M Funk 4

Posted November 24, 2014
I have two bueatiful girls that attend P.S.33, one of them is on her last year. I personally haven't had a problem the teachers my girls have had and has are GREAT! But,here comes the but the only HUGE dislike I have is their staff and cooks for the cafeteria, and I'll tell you why: My girls don't eat from the lunch they provide b/c I have had numerous of time they have come home and said that they'd tried to eat the chicken nuggets but when they bite into it they're completely pink in the inside and we as parents know that they are uncooked and c'mon how hard is for these so called cooks hard to fry or warm up the chicken nuggets correctly, the principal should really look into this problem these are our kids who have to eat their lunch they provide and some parents have to pay and really is unfair for them and to think that maybe some children don't have nothing else to eat for the day and this is what they are being fed, this is sad.

Ps 33 Edward M Funk 1

Posted April 17, 2014
This school sucks!! The teachers do not communicate with the parents, Some of them don't care, my child has experienced racism and the administration did nothing to help. This is not a learning environment and the guidance counselor does not counsel or help the students. Instead he allows the students to play computer games as he converses on the phone and while class is in session. The principal is not visible and he's a push over. The teachers need to go to more teacher trainings. Some of the teachers require refresher courses. Just a bad school overall. Glad my kid got out of there. My child is now thriving and doing well in his new school

Ps 33 Edward M Funk 3

Posted October 25, 2013
I have a child that attends this school. The security guards are very friendly. Whereas if you re in the main office, it s hard to get help and no one is friendly it should be a friendly environment. It won t kill them to smile and be friendly. Same as when you re calling! Calling is even worse!!!! The teachers are OK. This year my child seem to have a strong teacher. However teachers are being graded now! She's a real pusher and very easy to talk to. As last year it was the opposite. Lunchroom aids need to be a bit more friendly and approachable to the little ones!

Posted October 24, 2013
Ps 33 is the best school in the area, my both sons went to this school.My younger one is still going to ps 33 .He is in 2nd grade and my older one graduated from this school last year in 5th grade .The teachers and whole staff is very co-operative and informative they give all the parents advise about the education .

Posted August 26, 2013
This is the best school in the world and best of all my kid is happy there.

Posted March 31, 2011
this school is, just breathtaking! In this school, i have learned a lot! And what made it more fun more is that they designed a new park that our community is welcome to use anytime we want to!

Ps 33 Edward M Funk 0

Posted April 27, 2010
I think P.S.33 is a great school

Posted October 14, 2009

Posted September 28, 2009

Posted August 27, 2009

Ps 33 Edward M Funk
91-37 222nd Street, Queens, NY  11428
Last modified Ps 33 Edward M Funk is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 33 Edward M Funk Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top