Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My daughter is in Grade 2 and I am so happy with her improvement. Mrs. Sedlmaier is an excellent teacher who keeps me informed on the areas that my daughter needs improvement and also what she is good at. Its rare to find teachers like Mrs. Sedlmaier, she cares about the children. I wish she can teach my daughter in 3rd grade also.

This is very nice school, Excellent teachers and taking care of the kids very well. My Kid love to go school and enjoy Mrs. Keelers class and she is very nice. - Mahesh Nataraj

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Mrs Keeler is very good and she is taking care of the kids very well.

My son Christopher and Anthony went to this school it is a great school.my kids have a great six years in it wonderful teacher like Mr putter miss Morgan mr waginer the principal love it .

I have two bueatiful girls that attend P.S.33, one of them is on her last year. I personally haven't had a problem the teachers my girls have had and has are GREAT! But,here comes the but the only HUGE dislike I have is their staff and cooks for the cafeteria, and I'll tell you why: My girls don't eat from the lunch they provide b/c I have had numerous of time they have come home and said that they'd tried to eat the chicken nuggets but when they bite into it they're completely pink in the inside and we as parents know that they are uncooked and c'mon how hard is for these so called cooks hard to fry or warm up the chicken nuggets correctly, the principal should really look into this problem these are our kids who have to eat their lunch they provide and some parents have to pay and really is unfair for them and to think that maybe some children don't have nothing else to eat for the day and this is what they are being fed, this is sad.

This school sucks!! The teachers do not communicate with the parents, Some of them don't care, my child has experienced racism and the administration did nothing to help. This is not a learning environment and the guidance counselor does not counsel or help the students. Instead he allows the students to play computer games as he converses on the phone and while class is in session. The principal is not visible and he's a push over. The teachers need to go to more teacher trainings. Some of the teachers require refresher courses. Just a bad school overall. Glad my kid got out of there. My child is now thriving and doing well in his new school

I have a child that attends this school. The security guards are very friendly. Whereas if you re in the main office, it s hard to get help and no one is friendly it should be a friendly environment. It won t kill them to smile and be friendly. Same as when you re calling! Calling is even worse!!!! The teachers are OK. This year my child seem to have a strong teacher. However teachers are being graded now! She's a real pusher and very easy to talk to. As last year it was the opposite. Lunchroom aids need to be a bit more friendly and approachable to the little ones!

Ps 33 is the best school in the area, my both sons went to this school.My younger one is still going to ps 33 .He is in 2nd grade and my older one graduated from this school last year in 5th grade .The teachers and whole staff is very co-operative and informative they give all the parents advise about the education .

This is the best school in the world and best of all my kid is happy there.

this school is, just breathtaking! In this school, i have learned a lot! And what made it more fun more is that they designed a new park that our community is welcome to use anytime we want to!

Last modified Ps 33 Edward M Funk is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.