Queens, NY
Students enrolled: 1,227

Ps 124 Osmond A Church 4

Posted October 26, 2013
From pre k to 8th grade.. this school is excellent academically. . I would recommend this sschool to any parent who have thought about private school vs public school.. this school mmeets all the require ments.. only thing I would change is they include some more extra curriculum courses for the kids. . More shows for the parents to attend.. otherwise I am very pleased with the school

Posted June 18, 2011
P.S. M.S. 124 If your looking for the best school in the south ozone park area I recommend this school.Evryone the staff,the teachers are geared to give your child the most excellent academic learning.I had to move from this area and realized how wonderful this school is .My son is devastated since we came into the Brooklyn area bc even the catholic schools were behind in the teaching.I am going to make sure my son gets into a school that has the potential to excel like MS 124 did.Keep up the wonderful work you are doing you are opening doors in these kids future,I want to thank the staff and the teachers for all the wonderful and loving way you treated my boy QUENTIN you will always live in our hearts THANKS again ;((I am crying)

Posted October 10, 2010
great school im a 7th grader and love it there there are alot of students who take bus just to come to this school everyone excels in their class and their so much activities i wish their was cheerleading and MORE art but overalll its a great school:]

Ps 124 Osmond A Church 0

Posted March 28, 2010
i have two kids going to this school. the school activities are too good. the environment is friendly. the security is very good , i am very relax about my kids safety. the homeworks is too much and the kids didnt get enough time to do the homework. thats all.

Posted December 22, 2009

Posted July 22, 2009

Posted May 15, 2009

Posted January 24, 2009

Posted November 04, 2008

Ps 124 Osmond A Church 4

Posted August 28, 2008
I have a eight year old daughter in this school.The teachers are well prepare and they are excellent teachers. They help their students to give their best in all their school activities.

Ps 124 Osmond A Church
129-15 150th Avenue, Queens, NY  11420
Last modified Ps 124 Osmond A Church is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 124 Osmond A Church Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top