Bad
Good

I love this school. Teacher are very nice. Principal is so nice this school is best.

Best faculty and staff ever! The nicest Principal in the world, hands down! My son is an honor student in this school and he has blossomed and will be graduating this year, we are so proud of our son's accomplishments.

Because my daughter went to that school 25 years ago and she got a good education.

My son went to PS 148 for Pre-K. He loved it! And he's very smart, could read at the age of 4. They challenged him at his level, they loved him, they made him feel very special, they made the entire family feel a part of the school community. We are now at a rated '9' school........and we miss PS 148 so much! What a fabulous experience my boy had. That 5 rating should be much higher!

***** Five Stars Please. I have two boys attending this school and they love it. I love the fact they are academically challenged and still love it. Patty Ryan the Parent Coordinator is patient, understanding and supportive of our children in this challenging environment. Thank you!

I attended P.S. 148Q, The Ruby Allen School many years ago. When I attented P.S.148Q, Mrs. Allen was the Principal and she was awesome! Both my children attend P.S. 148Q and I think Mr. Paccione is a wonderful person and he is someone you can easily approach. Ms. Barnett and Mrs. Mustac are awesome. They are 100% dedicated to their students and I thank them for supporting the students academically and emotionally. As parents we need to be more involved in our children's academic studies. If more parents/teachers become involved, we will be a stronger school/community.

This school is run by dedicated, wonderful, and knowledgeable teachers. Teachers are constantly challenging themselves to bring new educational techniques into the classroom. The parent involvement is low; however welcomed.

Last modified Ps 148 is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.