Bad
Good

Posted August 22, 2013
I love this school. Teacher are very nice. Principal is so nice this school is best.

Posted August 29, 2012
Best faculty and staff ever! The nicest Principal in the world, hands down! My son is an honor student in this school and he has blossomed and will be graduating this year, we are so proud of our son's accomplishments.

Ps 148 3

Posted October 21, 2010
Because my daughter went to that school 25 years ago and she got a good education.

Posted January 22, 2009
My son went to PS 148 for Pre-K. He loved it! And he's very smart, could read at the age of 4. They challenged him at his level, they loved him, they made him feel very special, they made the entire family feel a part of the school community. We are now at a rated '9' school........and we miss PS 148 so much! What a fabulous experience my boy had. That 5 rating should be much higher!

Posted October 10, 2007
***** Five Stars Please. I have two boys attending this school and they love it. I love the fact they are academically challenged and still love it. Patty Ryan the Parent Coordinator is patient, understanding and supportive of our children in this challenging environment. Thank you!

Posted October 09, 2007
I attended P.S. 148Q, The Ruby Allen School many years ago. When I attented P.S.148Q, Mrs. Allen was the Principal and she was awesome! Both my children attend P.S. 148Q and I think Mr. Paccione is a wonderful person and he is someone you can easily approach. Ms. Barnett and Mrs. Mustac are awesome. They are 100% dedicated to their students and I thank them for supporting the students academically and emotionally. As parents we need to be more involved in our children's academic studies. If more parents/teachers become involved, we will be a stronger school/community.

Ps 148 4

Posted May 26, 2007
This school is run by dedicated, wonderful, and knowledgeable teachers. Teachers are constantly challenging themselves to bring new educational techniques into the classroom. The parent involvement is low; however welcomed.

Posted July 28, 2006
I believe PS 148Q to be the best Elementary School in the city. 148 has the best administrators, staff, parents and students. My children were educated there and I am proud to be part of the staff. We offer numerous opportunities for growth and development. Our parents are the best. Home is where the heart is and this is my heart!

Posted July 28, 2006
Love this school. Children learn and have a great time while learning and being challenged. All schools shouls be this good!

Ps 148 3

Posted February 03, 2006
I believe this school has some great teachers with a high level of experience from other schools and districts.

Ps 148
89-2 32nd Avenue, Queens, NY  11369
Last modified Ps 148 is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.