Queens, NY
Students enrolled: 2,072

Jhs 210 Elizabeth Blackwell 2

Posted June 05, 2014
I am currently in ms210 and I can honestly say that it is a scary place. There's fights all the time and if your child isn't tough enough, I wouldn't recommend this school. I am in an arp class meaning I'm in an advance program and my teacher are amazing. We arp students are taking our regents a year early( 8th grade) and my teachers help and explain everything we'll enough. I wouldn't recommended this school as your number 1 choice, I'd probably recommended this school as your last choice

Jhs 210 Elizabeth Blackwell 3

Posted April 06, 2014
I attended this school in the 1970's. It is agood school but some students tend to be big bullies and should be disciplined and some even suspended. Parents are responsible for the way their child behaves in school.

Jhs 210 Elizabeth Blackwell 1

Posted January 25, 2013
This school and this school has a severe problem with bullying..!!!!!... The teachers do NOTHING to help a student out... they are bascially there for a pay check. Everytime I ask my sons teacher a question about anything she NEVER has answers. she is like in Lala land.!.. The teacher even gets bullied by the students. The rating this school has is over rated. My cousin use to be mortified to go to school. The Dean the Guidance counselors are all in lala land. If your kid is going to go to this school make sure they take some Martial Arts fighting classes, they will need it. School is suppose to be a place of learning and fun not a War Zone where you have prepare your child with fighting techniques if someone starts a fight with him! RIDICULOUS!!!

Jhs 210 Elizabeth Blackwell 2

Posted June 27, 2012
This school is waaaayyyyy too overcrowded. Unless your child is an AP student do not expect much from this school, the pricipal or the teachers. I did not like it at all during the three years that my child attended this school.

Posted September 13, 2011
Class of 2010. This school was really a second home to me. I love the environment, regardless of fights. That s in every school. That s what middle school is! Creating yourself for the real world. This middle school has everything. From Honors classes, to Advanced Regents classes to the talents: Art, Theater, Dance, Band & Chorus. Not to mention, they all contribute nicely to the school. This is where you begin your life. I started mine here. I want to go back so badly. High school isn t the same like this. This school gives you a family for 3 good years. You have the same 30 classmates each year. It keeps things interesting so you don t have to start off new each year. It s rather very comfortable. It s like the environment or class you were selected in was MADE for you. I know I can t feel the same way in High school. The way they split everything into houses was a genius idea. The teachers here are amazing! You have the funny/strict ones, the ethical ones, the ones that make you fall asleep that s what was so unique about this school. Each teacher had their own ways that you and your classmates will create memories forever. That feeling of 210 will never go away.

Jhs 210 Elizabeth Blackwell 3

Posted April 17, 2011
We are seventh graders in M.S.210. There are many problems that people do not address. First of all, we have limited time to go to the bathroom, and it causes many students to become ill. Second, there are many fights, at least once a week. Third, the hallways are so crowded. Students tend to skip class and stay in the bathrooms. Although there are students who tend to misbehave, the teachers could handle it pretty well. Even though there are a few unfair teachers, most of the teachers are well spoken and respectful. Besides the students behavior, there are many students who use inappropriate language. Being in House A our current dean and assistent principal handle things well. In House E, they also handle things corrrctly and keep their cool during stressful situations. Although this school has a few flaws its not as horrible as long as your prepaired for a rollercoaster of fun and stress. THERE ARE MANY FUN AND EXCITING EVENTS THAT HAPPEN IN THIS SCHOOL. DANCES ARE AWESOME AND APPROPRIATE.

Posted April 16, 2010
Hi everyone, I am a student from MS210 I have been in this school since 6 grade I love this school. We are seperated into houses so it is in a small enviroment so it is great for childeren! All of the teachers from my house and other houses know me. At first they said to my mom are u crazey this school is very bad but for being there for 3 years I will miss my old school so much!!! Class of 2010 rocks =] House b rocks I will miss u!!!

Posted February 19, 2010

Posted February 08, 2010
ms 210 is like a second home to me. this senior year is the best and whenever I have problems, I know I can trust the adults and teachers in the school. ms210 for life

Jhs 210 Elizabeth Blackwell 4

Posted December 16, 2009
i used to be a student there about three years ago before i graduated and even though it wasnt the greatest school ever it was the best out of all the school ive been to.

Jhs 210 Elizabeth Blackwell
93-11 101st Avenue, Queens, NY  11416
Last modified Jhs 210 Elizabeth Blackwell is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jhs 210 Elizabeth Blackwell Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 58 reviews. Top