St Pancras School 2

Posted October 04, 2014
I am glad that there is new leadership this school year. The previous leader lacked commitment to our parish by leaving after one year after given the first leadership opportunity speaks volume for character.

Posted December 01, 2011
Thank you all for the Wonderful work with our children. We are fortunate to have a facility such as yours in the Glendale Community.

Posted May 16, 2011
If you child has an IEP run dont walk to a Public School, st Pancras does NOt do IEP's, they have told me. they do NOT have the accomodations for a child with an IEP. Safe YES. Listen to the bad reviews, they are all accurate. I know a few of the ppl who gave a great review. These are children without any problems. This year was the absolute worst year of my Childs school life. As one of the students said, the favorite gets a warning, the non favorite gets in trouble. I am DONE.......Public School is my next stop. The tuition has gone Up every year while the service has gone down year after year.

Posted September 23, 2010
my son is in 5th grade and my daughter is in 1st grade in st pancras school the teachers and staff is wonderful its a second family.Principal Ciani is amazing he knows all the students needs and even does lunch duty. He is on top of everything it makes me a proud parent to know my children are getting the best education and we also have wonderful parents who devote their time to the school. Thank you Diane Gagliano

Posted October 08, 2009
My daughter has been attending St. Pancras since Pre-K and now is one of 15 children in their 2nd grade class. When we made the decision to send her to this school we were a little insecure about this choice. We wanted to make sure our daughter had a good experience; we wanted her to have fun while getting nothing less than an excellent education. Shortly after she began, our anciety was gone. She got all we wished for and more. St. Pancras is really a great school. Their educational curriculum is excellent. Their extracurricular activities and well as school events are very well organized. Parent involvement is encouraged, which is great for those of us who want to be involved in our children's education. The principal greets the children and parents outside of the school at arrival and dismisal, every single day. The school secretaries are really nice and professional.

Posted September 02, 2009
I sent my son to this school when he finished the public elementary. His test results are in the mid-90's, but so they were in the public school. I believe there is more discipline. But i was shocked when I learned that his class is 35 big! How can a teacher give the attention the child needs? And absolutely no sport teams? Durimg baseball at PT my son was at bat only once! Schools should be both for fun and social development- I advise to send your child to a public elementary/intermediate and then to a private (rc) high school.

Posted August 21, 2009
St.Pancras school is a great school with high acedemic expectations!! my 3 children attend this school and have had great success. As have all of their friends. The prek program is amazing this year my 4 year old left prek reading my 8th grader graduted with a 92% average. 95 % Of the class graduated with nothing less than an 85% average.And my 6th grader got a 100% on the nys math exam and a high 3 on the nys reading no one in the class failed these are real statistics.People really need to judge for themselves. The teachers, principal, and staff are truly amazing. This is not just a school its a second home for these children. They always come back whether for sports or just to say hi you can always find former students in the building at a game or school event.

Posted July 29, 2009
DON'T CHOSE THIS SCHOOL! it really stinks on a student rating! The school had no art programs this year and i loved art! Also, the classes are big, the teachers don't help the un-smart students and don't courage the smarter students, the teachers also love to play favorites(the teachers favorite will get a warning, but the un-favorite will get in trouble)! Also, this school has NO Extracurricular Activities. If you want your kid to have a good education and be happy, this is not the school for you!

Posted January 22, 2009
Saint Pancras School is an outstanding school. Saint Pancras offers a challenging academic grade appropriate curriculum that meets and in many cases exceeds NYS curriculum requirements. Catholic traditions and values are at the center of everyday life, students have opportunities for prayer and regular participation in liturgy at weekday and Sunday Mass. My two sons have attended Saint Pancras since pre-k and my oldest will be graduating this year. I m confident that he has been prepared for the challenges and demands of any high performing High School. I would recommend Saint Pancras Catholic School to all parents who are looking for that special place to send their children. Contact the school, speak to other parents, stop by and see for yourself. A parent.

Posted December 14, 2008