Posted October 24, 2013
As parent I just have to say a great big thank you to St. Elizabeth school. All 4 of my kids went there and are now adults with good jobs because they had a good education at St. Elizabeth's. They all had Mr. Ferguson and continue to speak fondly of him even now. Do the right thing for your children and put them in St. Elizabeth's.

Posted January 19, 2013
My daughter is currently in first grade and so far my experience with this school has been excellent ! My daughter attended kindergarten last year, with Mrs. Barcia and I couldn't be more happy with the development my child had under her watch. My daughter couldnt read a word to begin the year and by the end was reading full sentences and it is directly because of her. She made my daughter feel very comfortable and had an amazing environment for learning. My daughter wanted to go to school everyday and as a parent it is a joy to have a teacher who makes your kid love school as much as she did. My only full year experience is with Mrs. Barcia and I really wish there were more teachers like her, not only in this school but all of them. The principal Mr. Ferguson is extremely nice and approachable , although I've never had to approach him in my first year with any complaints. First grade has been a pleasant experience thus far.

Posted October 26, 2012
The teachers are very well mannered and concern for the sucecess of their students . They help even in the emotional growth of their students . The principal Mr . Ferguson is very approachable and always has a smile . He is not arrogant compared to the previous school my son came from . I look at this as a blessing to transferred my child to this Great school and great principal and teachers ..... God Bless the faculty , staff , and principal of this instituition.

St Elizabeth Catholic Academy 3

Posted July 21, 2012
If your child is going to SECOND GRADE, I wish you good luck with the Teacher (Mrs. Stallone). She has no patience, she is moody, mean.

Posted July 20, 2011
I also attended St Elizabeth School in the 80's To the person who commented on "bullying" in the 80's. If you have not realized that is over 40 years ago, Times have changed. I do not recall any bullying.

St Elizabeth Catholic Academy 2

Posted July 21, 2010
Boys will be boys, is not an appropriate response to bullying. The school will do well in designing anti-bullying policies and strategies. . Matthew 11:15 He who has ears, let him hear.

Posted May 13, 2009

St Elizabeth Catholic Academy 1

Posted November 19, 2008

Posted March 06, 2008

Posted February 01, 2008

St Elizabeth Catholic Academy
94-1 85th Street, Queens, NY  11421
Last modified St Elizabeth Catholic Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Elizabeth Catholic Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top