PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

st Elizabeth Catholic Academy is like a family. You feel all the love for each student.

I must say I am very pleased that I have chosen this school for my kids to attend. Take this review from a person who is the biggest critic and I only speak the truth (: Let me take it back to Pre-k with Miss Rapple. Keeping a class of 18 or more active preschool students engaged and interested is challenging and Miss Rapple did happily. I was very pleased with my children development and how much they knew at the end of Pre-k. Kindergarten with Miss Ingersoll. Kindergarten is a pivotal year in a child’s academic development. Quite often, it’s the first formal year of instruction, which means the child will be introduced to several new skills throughout the year. Although good teachers are crucial for every grade level, it is especially important that kindergarten teachers are effective. After all, they will set the tone for a student’s opinion about school in general and learning in particular. There are certain traits that are common among effective kindergarten teachers. Miss Ingersoll passion, patience, creativity, flexibility, respect and she is full of energy. 1st grade with Miss Russo. Awesome Awesome Awesome. She has a loud mouth but very sweet. 1st graders ain't no joke and she prepares them very well for 2nd grade. She is very knowledgeable, wise, caring, passionate about her kids and she is most of all full of energy, 2nd grade with Mrs. Stallone. I want to say that there is a post of a parents that may have had a bad experience with Mrs. Stallone but guys she is really a sweetheart. Mrs. Stallone is one teacher that does not yell. She is strict and teachers are supposed to be. Please don't let that one post deter you from sending your child to this school. Now Mrs. Stallone is an awesome teacher who provides a nurturing environment for the 2nd graders, she is an excellent teacher who ensures the kids understood what is being taught in class. She is serious and that can be misunderstood as being mean. She is far from mean. The entire staff at St. Elizabeth is very approachable and friendly. I would not chose any other school.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school definitely develops honesty, t=integrity and fairness in its students. There is a zero bullying tolerance and every kid in the school appears to have respect for each other.

As parent I just have to say a great big thank you to St. Elizabeth school. All 4 of my kids went there and are now adults with good jobs because they had a good education at St. Elizabeth's. They all had Mr. Ferguson and continue to speak fondly of him even now. Do the right thing for your children and put them in St. Elizabeth's.

My daughter is currently in first grade and so far my experience with this school has been excellent ! My daughter attended kindergarten last year, with Mrs. Barcia and I couldn't be more happy with the development my child had under her watch. My daughter couldnt read a word to begin the year and by the end was reading full sentences and it is directly because of her. She made my daughter feel very comfortable and had an amazing environment for learning. My daughter wanted to go to school everyday and as a parent it is a joy to have a teacher who makes your kid love school as much as she did. My only full year experience is with Mrs. Barcia and I really wish there were more teachers like her, not only in this school but all of them. The principal Mr. Ferguson is extremely nice and approachable , although I've never had to approach him in my first year with any complaints. First grade has been a pleasant experience thus far.

The teachers are very well mannered and concern for the sucecess of their students . They help even in the emotional growth of their students . The principal Mr . Ferguson is very approachable and always has a smile . He is not arrogant compared to the previous school my son came from . I look at this as a blessing to transferred my child to this Great school and great principal and teachers ..... God Bless the faculty , staff , and principal of this instituition.

If your child is going to SECOND GRADE, I wish you good luck with the Teacher (Mrs. Stallone). She has no patience, she is moody, mean.

I also attended St Elizabeth School in the 80's To the person who commented on "bullying" in the 80's. If you have not realized that is over 40 years ago, Times have changed. I do not recall any bullying.

Boys will be boys, is not an appropriate response to bullying. The school will do well in designing anti-bullying policies and strategies. . Matthew 11:15 He who has ears, let him hear.

Saint Elizabeth Parish School has continuously upheld the highest of scholastic standards. The principal and teaching staff are top notch and take great pride in delivering a solid academic regiment to all students. St Elizabeth School has always been ranked as one of the better parochial schools in Queens.

Last modified St Elizabeth Catholic Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8