Queens, NY
Before care: Yes

Posted December 18, 2013
This school has done a 360 since Principal Kennedy took over. She is doing a great job and I love how she interacts with the students. Wish she was there when my son started but he will be graduating.

St Camillus School 1

Posted October 22, 2013
My child has been attending this school for a number of years now. I have always felt in my heard that i would rate this school at 5 stars. To date something has happened with the school to change my feeling. As a perent i feel this school is going down hill, and it is time to hit the road sorry to say. Right now i give this school one BIG star.

St Camillus School 4

Posted April 27, 2013
So far, so good. My kids started attending saint Camillus this year. It definitely is a close knit environment and you really get to know the teachers and principal. I must say that the staff is top rate and are always willing to answer any and all questions regarding your child. The Class Jump service is second to none, my wife and I use it daily to do our kids homework and monitor their projects and assignments. My son is 6 years old and LOVES IT!!! I hope all continues to go as the first eight months experience and look forward to him graduating in the future. Thank you Saint Camillus!!!

St Camillus School 4

Posted October 21, 2011
When I came into this school a few years ago, I was bullied relentlessly by the children who are well known in the school. It was apparent that the teachers that I had didn't have any type of training in detecting bullying. But then again, they weren't so nice to me during my elementary days. When I moved to Junior high things became a bit better for me. I started having bonds with teachers that truly inspired me. After I graduated with honors, I took away many things from this school: strength, challenging academic endeavors and confidence. Even though I disliked the students and some of my teachers, am on my way to becoming valedictorian in high school because of them.

Posted September 07, 2010
My son went to St Camillus from 6th to 8th grade. I think this is one of the best schools. The teachers and students are very supportive and caring. They teach your children about having good morals and christian values. I am grateful to have found and send my son to this school. Jeanmarie N

St Camillus School 0

Posted January 11, 2010
I must say this school is very well rounded. The principal and teachers listen and understand the students and parents! We are very happy to be a part of St. Camillus.

Posted November 07, 2009
All of my children attend St. Camillus. The teaching staff and especially the principal are always available and responsive for any concerns I have as a parent. The website for homework and classwork assignments is a great tool for our family. I am very happy with the education my children are recieving at St. Camillus.

Posted November 01, 2009
I was a student at St.Camillus But I have Recently Left. This School Is Very Good. The Teachers Are Very Nice And Understanding. I Encourage You To Send Your Childern here. It Will Be The Best Thing You Will Do. Your Children Will Learn Good Things From This School !

Posted August 31, 2009
The teachers and staff of St. Camillus are second to none. This will be my third year with St. Camillus, my girls are going into 1st and 2nd grade. Due to the small size of the school and the classes it really is like a family. The teachers and staff take pride in getting to know your child and follow their progress as they step up to the next grade. I feel blessed that St. Camillus exists and that my children are able to attend this wonderful school.

St Camillus School 1