PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Great school! My daughter has been here for the last two years and I cannot express how happy I am with the progress she has made in this school. The principle Mr. William, is a hands on person and is very involved in the student's life. I feel that the teacher's are great and helpful to the students, taking extra time to make sure the student's understand the work that they are doing. I recommend this school to everyone I know because of how much I like it. Thank you to everyone at this school that work so hard to make it one of the best school's in Queens.

My son and my daughter went to Redeemer Lutheran School from Nursery to 8th grade. The principal and the teachers were very good. It was like a family in the school especially during special occasions games, and activities. I highly recommend the school to other parents or to anyone who is looking for an elementary school.

My daughter has attended Redeemer for 2.5 years, and is now a happy, advanced kindergartner. The tuition is extremely affordable for a private school, and they have very reasonably priced before and after school care, which is a must for working parents. I'm happy with the administration and the teachers, and would recommend this school to any parent.

Thy should put a stop to the attitude of the lunch lady. Very bad personality. The principal very nice person , also most of the teachers are very good.

I am a parent of an 8th and 1st grader at RLS , both my children have been there since nursery school. I can't find enough good things to say about the nutring christian environment that I feel confident leaving my children in everyday.

I am a former student and a current parent of a student at Redeemer. My experience has been very positive. Redeemer is a caring Christian academic environment where my two daughters have grown up. The teachers are dedicated to the students and the principal is wonderful. The Lord has truly blessed us with this great school.

NO school is perfect but Redeemer comes close. Both of my grandchildren went to RLS and I have to say their experience was very helpful in their High School Years. My oldest is in college and my younger one is in High School with Honors.

My three children have attended RLS and we are very happy with the school. It is a very nurturing and caring school and I highly recommend it. Class sizes are very small and therefore children can be given extra attention by the teachers. My oldest child recently left the school to attend a gifted and talented program at a public school, but I can attest to the fact that her educational foundation was built at RLS.

I love this school for my son. He is in Kindergarten. There is great discipline as well as caring teachers and plenty of fun activities throughout the year for both students and parents. He is reading, writing and has a great love of learning. He will be in this school as long as we are in the neighborhood.

Last modified Redeemer Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8