PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

ohh yes they are very bit on respect and integrity.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Great teachers. They actually care about the students.

Amount of homework: Agree

Homework is not just given it is checked and I get notes about sloppy work or mistakes made.

My children come home happy and they are confident, fun loving and very caring. All of these things are encouraged at Redeemer and at home.They are also excelling in there school work which is wonderful. Can't say enough about this school.

I can not say enough wonderful things about this school. All three of my children attend the school. The people are so kind and caring. It is a wonderful Christian environment.

Great school! My daughter has been here for the last two years and I cannot express how happy I am with the progress she has made in this school. The principle Mr. William, is a hands on person and is very involved in the student's life. I feel that the teacher's are great and helpful to the students, taking extra time to make sure the student's understand the work that they are doing. I recommend this school to everyone I know because of how much I like it. Thank you to everyone at this school that work so hard to make it one of the best school's in Queens.

My son and my daughter went to Redeemer Lutheran School from Nursery to 8th grade. The principal and the teachers were very good. It was like a family in the school especially during special occasions games, and activities. I highly recommend the school to other parents or to anyone who is looking for an elementary school.

My daughter has attended Redeemer for 2.5 years, and is now a happy, advanced kindergartner. The tuition is extremely affordable for a private school, and they have very reasonably priced before and after school care, which is a must for working parents. I'm happy with the administration and the teachers, and would recommend this school to any parent.

Thy should put a stop to the attitude of the lunch lady. Very bad personality. The principal very nice person , also most of the teachers are very good.

I am a parent of an 8th and 1st grader at RLS , both my children have been there since nursery school. I can't find enough good things to say about the nutring christian environment that I feel confident leaving my children in everyday.

Last modified Redeemer Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8