Bnos Bais Yaakov / Tichon Meir Moshe 0

Posted October 12, 2009
I just graduated from BBy and i now attend Bais Yaakov D'rav Meir( very high academic) i have to say that I am much more prepared than many other girls. I love Bnos Bais Yaakov. I had great teachers and the best friends ever I thank Bnos Bais Yaakov greatly

Bnos Bais Yaakov / Tichon Meir Moshe 5

Posted February 28, 2009

Bnos Bais Yaakov / Tichon Meir Moshe 5

Posted June 21, 2007
This is the best school I have ever had anything to do with. The teachers, staff, and principal truly care about each girl and do everything they can not to let even one fall through the cracks. It is the greatest school I have ever had contact with.

Bnos Bais Yaakov / Tichon Meir Moshe
6-13 Beach 9th Street, Queens, NY  11691
Last modified Bnos Bais Yaakov / Tichon Meir Moshe is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Bnos Bais Yaakov / Tichon Meir Moshe Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top