K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Four years ago when I moved to East Elmhurst I was concerned that in order to find a great school for my youngest I would need to commute into the city. How wrong I was! This school is exceptional! My son finished his kindergarten year and I have been so happy with the results! Along with his core curriculum he is learning Arabic, Spanish and Music. The teachers are awesome, kind and loving they really love what they do. It is great to see how this school is able to embrace such a diverse student body and teach the students how to respect and appreciate that diversity. For the price it is the choice for kids to attend when so many public schools are failing our children. I am very happy and look forward to first grade and above!

This is a great school! The staff & curriculum is excellent. My son is so happy here and his self esteem has grown. I totally recommend!

This is an excellent school. The quality of education is worth far more than the tuition. The Principal and teachers are passionate about what they do and they love and encourage the students to excel. I wish there was a learning tree in my area, all three of my children would be there even if I had to participate in all the fundraisers to make it happen.

Last modified Learning Tree Multi-Cultural is a Private school that serves grades K-8