Mt Olivet Christian School 5

Posted August 19, 2013
The best school. My son learned so much in one year. They give homework everyday, they teach them discipline, respect and most of all they treat them with love. My son prays before each meal, at night time, he learned beautiful songs and likes to sing as he plays. It is really a great school. I am so happy i found it.

Mt Olivet Christian School 5

Posted December 24, 2012
My son attended this school. By the time he turned four he was reading books on his own. He is now in ninth grade and still a good student because of the solid foundation set by Mount Olivet.

Mt Olivet Christian School 1

Posted May 15, 2007

Mt Olivet Christian School
33-27 97th Street, Queens, NY  11368
Last modified Mt Olivet Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Mt Olivet Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.