Rochester, NY

Posted October 15, 2008

School 8 Roberto Clemente 4

Posted January 12, 2006
- a staff
As a faculty member of Roberto Clemente School 8, I was very involved in every aspect of the schools curriculum. Overall the programs provided at the school helped strengthen the community and also the childrens learning. The school was one of the leaders in the Inclusion setting classroom. It gave the community a chance to send children to their home schools and participate in a regular classroom setting versus grouping and labeling the children in other speacial schools.

School 8 Roberto Clemente 2

Posted September 16, 2004
My child has attended #8 for the last 3 years and I am glad to say that she will be going to school #46 this year. I don't have a big problem with the teachers and administrators at the school, but how the children conduct themselves is very upsetting. I have witnessed children everyday cursing, fighting and being disruptive. This causes the well behaved students to be stressed out and scared. Sometimes I wonder where these children's parents are. It truly is sad that I have to send my child to a school outside of her neighborhood because I want her to feel safe. I wish the children well who will still be at #8. To the parents, just because we live in the inner city and society itself turns their backs on us, strive to educate your children on all aspects. Good morals, caring, and respecting each other will help them to succeed to their fullest potential. Thanks

School 8 Roberto Clemente 5

Posted October 22, 2003
This school is an excellent school. My daughter had learn so much in less than 2 months. I am comparing to the Long Island School she used to go last year. Now she's talking to me about Peru and other good things that the school has been teaching, Thank you so much school number 8.

School 8 Roberto Clemente
1180 Saint Paul Street, Rochester, NY  14621
Last modified School 8 Roberto Clemente is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
School 8 Roberto Clemente Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top