Bad
Good

School 16 John Walton Spencer

Posted October 17, 2007
This is a excellent school. I had 4 boys that graduate from this school and now I have my daughter that is attending the 6th grade and doing wonderful. Thank to all the wonderful staff at #16.

Posted June 01, 2007
This is a wonderful school, my son is in 2nd grade and has had the same teacher for two years. She is wonderful. She was brought my son to an academic level I didn't think he could achieve. She also cares about the students. Schools that have teachers like this are #1 in my book.

Posted May 06, 2004
I have 2 daughters who attend John Walton Spencer school. I am thoroughly pleased! I volunteer when I can, and in doing this I see the principle and the teachers often. I see how much they care about the children. The teachers are impeccable. They work with the children closely and they help to bring out the 'want to learn' attitude in the children. I think that we make a great team and I wouldn't send my girls to any other school. I take great pride in being a part of the School 16 family.

Posted August 22, 2003
Just be aparent like mine was and be involed and you would love the school because you would know what it is all about but its a great school.

School 16 John Walton Spencer
625 Scio Street, Rochester, NY  14605
Last modified School 16 John Walton Spencer is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.