Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My son loves going to this school. He learned so much here. The teachers really care about the students.

Our children feel loved and supported at this school. We feel a strong sense of community. Our children are challenged academically while also growing through art, music, dance, pe, and other electives. We could not be happier.

I really like this school. My son is in the Map program in the 5th grade. His teachers are wonderful. They provide detailed email updates on a weekly basis and I am very satisfied with their program. However, I have to agree with the previous post that the principal could use a little lesson on people skills. I had a discussion with her last year about a concern and she was a little condescending and seemed a little uninterested.

School No. 23 has great parents, students, but some of the teachers are complacent and the principal is kurt and unapproachable. I asked her some questions regarding state exams and she told me she would follow up after she met with her team. Unfortunately, I am still waiting several months later. This school could be a great school given the community, students, and parents, however it will never reach it's full potential with it's current leadership.

My daughters spent a few years here, and my son for preschool. What an amazing place.

I would agree about the principal and the kindergarten teacher Mrs. W. is awesome in her efforts to connect with every child.

Principal is extremely involved with kids and works very hard to give them the best education and socialization opportunities. MAP programs study math and English 1 year ahead of grade. Very happy to have our son there, having moved him from a private school.

Last modified School 23 Francis Parker is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.