Posted January 06, 2013
I love St.Johns both my children attended there after St. Boniface closed down. It is a very welcoming and diversified atmosphere. I couldn't be happier about my children going there.

Posted December 08, 2011
We love our school. The teachers are wonderful and work with each child to challenge them and help them grow academically and spiritually.

Posted October 09, 2010
A small Catholic grammar school within the City of Rochester. My children have both attended the school since pre-K. I attended the school for 8 years as a child. My children have had a wonderful learning experience as well as spiritual. They have encountered teachers who really care. They have made many friends. We have survived 2 rounds of parochial school closings...and would love to continue the tradition of Catholic school learning for future generations!

St John Neumann School 4

Posted June 09, 2009

Posted August 26, 2005
St. Ambrose has provided a nurturing educational experience for our 7 year old. Although the name of the school is changing, the quality of the education along with the importance of faith based learning will continue to shine. The combination of structure and compassion is a welcomed environment for our daughter. With a caring, professional and highly regarding staff, we couldn't want for anything more. From extra music leasons, to the passport club, and basketball, this school offers an abundance of variety to the kids.

St John Neumann School
31 Empire Boulevard, Rochester, NY  14609
Last modified St John Neumann School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St John Neumann School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top