Posted September 29, 2013
I am an Alumni of the Nazareth Schools. I began my career at Nazareth Hall in kindergarten and graduated from Nazareth Academy in 12th grade (2002). I went on to get a bachelors degree from Princeton University. I have nothing but fond memories of my time at Nazareth. Trained to think outside of the box, I was well prepared for my undergraduate career. One of my english professors even stopped class to praise the amazing efforts of the Naz teachers who taught me English lit and writing. Many of the Naz teachers and educators who raised, nurtured and taught me still remain, and I visit my Naz family as often as I can when I am in upstate NY. I regret that my daughter will not get a chance to benefit from a Nazareth education. After two years worth of searching, I still have not found an affordable school for her that matches what Nazareth has to offer. There is magic in those hallways!

Nazareth Hall Elementary School 0

Posted March 25, 2009
The teachers and the principal at this school are wonderful and are willing to talk you about anything. We currently have three children in this school and they are very happy and love going to school unlike their previous school. As a mother, I can not be happier

Posted September 03, 2007
As a parent who has sent two children through Nazareth Hall, I think that I can speak with some authority regarding this school. My kids had a wonderful experience at Nazareth. The teachers and staff are wonderful and there is a strong sense of community. Academically, my kids have developed great study habits which I'm sure will carry through their entire educational experience. Small classes ensure individual attention. As far as programs for gifted children, there are a number of enrichment opportunities. My son had 5 children in his advanced math class! Socially, we experienced zero cases of bullying or teasing. Even though the kids come from diverse socio/economic and racial backgrounds, they get along well together and there is a strong commraderie as many have been together since pre-K 3. Education is an investment in your children's future. There's no better investment than sending your children to Nazareth Hall.

Nazareth Hall Elementary School 4

Posted August 03, 2007
Nazareth Hall is a community centered school. The small classroom sizes allow for individual support. Teachers are highly motivated and are invested in student learning. They are creative and offer unique learning experiences. Teachers have high expectations for students and students consistently meet those expectations. They offer wonderful after school enrichment opportunities. Parents and teachers work together to support all students. I am pleased with my experiences at Nazareth Hall.

Nazareth Hall Elementary School 1

Posted April 29, 2007
Discipline at this school is very, very poor. Students have no respect whatsoever for the director, the teachers, or other students. See no evidence that they value academic excellence.

Posted March 28, 2006
The staff at this school are just wonderful make you feel very welcome and as if you are all one family. The Personal style classes I found to be great for my preschooler.

Nazareth Hall Elementary School
1001 Lake Ave, Rochester, NY  14613
Last modified Nazareth Hall Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Nazareth Hall Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top