No rating

St Agnes Cathedral School

Private | K-8

Living in Rockville Centre

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $597,500. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,570.

Posted August 13, 2013

My child is going into his fourth year at St Agnes. Everyone at the school is wonderful, staff and students alike. With an eighty year history I have met many people who have graduated from the school and they loved it too. The day I walked through the doors of St Agnes for their open house tour, I knew this was the school for our child. I have not a single regret since we made the choice, it's a wonderful religious learning environment for our child.

Posted January 30, 2012

I am a parent of a student that attends St Agnes. I am extremely happy with the way this school is run so efficiently. I love it that they challenge the students academically, and that they don't stand for nonsense nor bad behavior. My child loves her school and has thrived in this environment .

Posted February 17, 2011

As a recent alumnus, I have to say that I completely undervalued and took for granted the excellent learning environment that St. Agnes provided me with. Through all the years, Kindergarten to Eighth, I, along with all of my classmates, have been supported by the Co-Principals. At St. Agnes, you are also challenged academically, often by learning advanced concepts for your grade level in many of the subjects. St. Agnes also puts a strong emphasis on spirituality and the Catholic faith. The St. Agnes faculty has helped me achieve my goals and prepare me for the years coming. St. Agnes is truly one of the best options when it comes to Long Island Catholic elementary schools.

Posted December 5, 2009

This is a wonderful place for children not only to be challenged academically, but to learn & practice their faith.

Posted October 20, 2009

Excellent Principals and teachers!

Asian 2% N/A
Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander N/A 6%
Hawaiian Native/Pacific Islander 0% N/A
Two or more races 0% N/A
Source: NCES, 2009-2010

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Kathleen V. Carlin
  • Coed
Affiliation
  • Roman catholic
Associations
  • NCEA

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library
Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Diocese of Rockville Centre

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

70 Clinton Avenue