Posted October 28, 2009
Because the school approaches each child as an individual with unique and lovable qualities. They also do not have computers, play games or watch t.v. at school but do allow children time outside with music and art interwoven into their academic work.

Waldorf School of Saratoga Springs 5

Posted October 27, 2009
I taught at this school, and may always regret leaving it for the rest of my career. It doesn't get better than this school. It has it's problems like every other school, but the children are the happiest and healthiest I've seen.

Posted October 14, 2009
The Waldorf School provides a very well-rounded education. It teaches children how to think independently, explore and realize their talents, and develop into their fullest potential as a human being.

Posted October 14, 2009
They care about the connection between children and the outdoor world in a beautiful, story telling, leaf collecting, nature walking way.

Posted October 09, 2009
My grandchildren are thriving at this school - it gives them a varied and interesting education and helps prepare them to be contributing adults to the world they will inherit

Posted October 08, 2009
Waldorf School of Saratoga Springs helps develop a true love of learning among its students!

Posted October 08, 2009
Waldorf of Saratoga Springs makes time to educate and love each child who enters and their families!

Posted October 08, 2009
My kids LOVE school. In anything we do outside of school, other adults who encounter them -- camp counselors, coaches, the piano teacher, the nature educator leading a hike, the storyteller at the bookstore, etc. -- remark on how engaged and curious they are and what joy and initiative they bring to everything they do. This is exactly what I wanted for my kids. The teachers are not just educators by profession, it is in their core. They are born teachers and are beyond dedicated to each child and family in the school. I am so grateful to be able to send my kids there. The WSSS community upholds my family's values and is my best ally in raising my kids.

Posted October 08, 2009
Waldorf is a place that cares for the soul of the child, allows them to become a productive member of society, and my kids actually say they love school! Wow!

Waldorf School of Saratoga Springs 5

Posted October 08, 2009
Education done right is a joy for children. My child leaves the Waldorf School energized, excited and smiling every single day.

Waldorf School of Saratoga Springs
62 64 York Ave, Saratoga Springs, NY  12866
Last modified Waldorf School of Saratoga Springs is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Waldorf School of Saratoga Springs Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top