PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Like any other school- this school is not perfect and has its flaws. Some kids will thrive and some will not. A major flaw is there are not many teachers in the upper grades to teach certain subjects. You have the same teacher teaching you a particular subject for the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th. Unfortunately, if your child has a bad experience with this teacher, he or she is stuck with that teacher and your child's life is miserable four years. Do your research and ASK parents whose children attended the school. Much more valuable information than a tour.

This school is a wonderful and safe environment. My children have been in this school for 4 years now. The teachers are great and my children are thriving. Some of these nasty comments are disheartening. Check the school out yourself and see how wonderful it is. Best decision I ever made to invest in my children by sending them here.

This is a horrible school. In the past few years things have changed dramatically --for the worst! especially in the middle school ( grades 5-8). The children are constantly being threatened with demerits and detention. The teachers do not seem to care about the students and quite often speak to them with unkind words which in unacceptable for a Catholic school. Also, the "favoritism" that the teachers and faculty show certain students is unbelievable. These same favorite students are usually hand picked by the teachers to read in class, participate in Mass and have their photos posted on the school website! Many families have stopped attending school functions and fundraisers due to their lack of enthusiasm about the school. Theses past few years there has also been a mass exit of this school due to it being the principal's way or no way. Run!!! don't walk away from this school

Amazing school and community where my children thrive in a faith filled setting. Could not be happier!

They really do not care about kids. The teachers cannot make a move without the principal who is just not a nice person. My child's teacher talked about him to other children in the class, telling them there was "something wrong with him". Same teacher suggested directly to my child that he should go back to his old school. I am not saying my son is perfectly behaved all the time but who talks to a 5 year old like that? Are these people you want your kids around? Mine are happy and safe a new school!

We have been in this school for 2 years now and it has been the best experience ever. The teachers are amazing and staff is so caring. It is like a big family that watches over each other. The academics are wonderful and they us all the latest technology. Don't believe the haters and see for yourself. It is a wonderful school

I have experienced such a HORRIBLE experience with this school that I would not recommend it to anyone. The new Principal Mrs. Arpino does not care about the child, just about the tuition payments. The school has no polices or protocol for anything in writing, nor does Mrs. Arpino feel the need to do so. She refers you to the handbook which was printed ten years ago. My son was suppose to begin pre-k there and i was appalled with her unprofessionalism and that of some of the teachers that I would not even send him on the second day of school. Don't both asking this school questions, the answer you get it "I will get back to you". No thanks! I will take my money and go somewhere else.

Maria Regina is getting a new principal. It will be number 9 in the past 21 years. When are they going to get it right???? My oldest child went and his three siblings went to St. William the Abbot. Much better school than Maria Regina.

Wow! What a fantastic school.It is very nice and the schools way of teaching is phenomenal. I have my daughter in 7th grade now and she loves it!!!!! They give children a lot of freedom as well as discipline.

When I first registered my children here, I was skeptical about all the negative reviews. Now that my children are in the school, I am skeptical about the rave reviews. The principal here should be better trained on how to handle the children that misbehave because it does affect the entire class. These rave reviews may sound wonderful but be sure to do your own research!

Last modified Maria Regina Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8