PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

They really do not care about kids. The teachers cannot make a move without the principal who is just not a nice person. My child's teacher talked about him to other children in the class, telling them there was "something wrong with him". Same teacher suggested directly to my child that he should go back to his old school. I am not saying my son is perfectly behaved all the time but who talks to a 5 year old like that? Are these people you want your kids around? Mine are happy and safe a new school!

We have been in this school for 2 years now and it has been the best experience ever. The teachers are amazing and staff is so caring. It is like a big family that watches over each other. The academics are wonderful and they us all the latest technology. Don't believe the haters and see for yourself. It is a wonderful school

I have experienced such a HORRIBLE experience with this school that I would not recommend it to anyone. The new Principal Mrs. Arpino does not care about the child, just about the tuition payments. The school has no polices or protocol for anything in writing, nor does Mrs. Arpino feel the need to do so. She refers you to the handbook which was printed ten years ago. My son was suppose to begin pre-k there and i was appalled with her unprofessionalism and that of some of the teachers that I would not even send him on the second day of school. Don't both asking this school questions, the answer you get it "I will get back to you". No thanks! I will take my money and go somewhere else.

Maria Regina is getting a new principal. It will be number 9 in the past 21 years. When are they going to get it right???? My oldest child went and his three siblings went to St. William the Abbot. Much better school than Maria Regina.

Wow! What a fantastic school.It is very nice and the schools way of teaching is phenomenal. I have my daughter in 7th grade now and she loves it!!!!! They give children a lot of freedom as well as discipline.

When I first registered my children here, I was skeptical about all the negative reviews. Now that my children are in the school, I am skeptical about the rave reviews. The principal here should be better trained on how to handle the children that misbehave because it does affect the entire class. These rave reviews may sound wonderful but be sure to do your own research!

Now starting our 11th year here and could not be happier. My children love the school and so do I. Warm, nurturing, environment. Extremely dedicated teachers and administration who help each child reach their potential. What more can you ask for? We have made friends for life here. Never once have we doubted whether this school is worth the sacrifice we have to make to send our children here.

I have to agree with the review that the administration is very poor. My children are getting a wonderful education and that is why we stay year after year. However, this school does admit all the problem children. It does keep enrollment up. These children continually misbehave with no consequences. Of course every child is entitled to a Catholic Education! But there is absolutely no discipline here.

As at teacher who has worked in both public and Catholic schools, I do not agree with the previous reviewers assesment of Maria. Regina School. As any educator knows there will always be children with behavioral issues. Does that mean that they do not have the right to a Catholic school education? Maria Regina and its' competent staff is willing to assist any child and help get them on the road to becoming succesful learners. By the way, I am not a member of the Parent Association.

I do believe that most reviews are from the parents association. Yes - The teachers here are great! They truly are. However, the Administration is very poor. They will admit any child with behavioral issues just to keep up their enrollment. Do yourself a favor and explore all the catholic schools before settling for this one.

Last modified Maria Regina Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8