PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter started in Southampton Montessori when she was 2 years old.Now is going to first grade and will continue until tird grade in the same school. Before I chose Southampton Montessori I made my thorough research on the private preschools and elementary schools in the Hamptons and I'm convinced that that's the best private school around. The reasons: Small classes ,personal attention to each child. Structure,great values and philosophy. No bulling. Every child feels respected and empowered to achieve his/hers full potential. They are following the NYState curriculum. I feel safe and assured that my child is getting the best possible education.

If I could give this school ten stars I would!! Some schools are Montessori by name but this school is a true Montessori school. It delivers the true Montessori approach with such loving and dedicated teachers. The teachers create a calm and peaceful environment that is so evident in the children and their work. The teachers really listen and speak to the students like they are little adults. My son went to this school for three years and really thrived in this setting. I dont have one negative thing to say about this school, we were really sad to leave.

Last modified Southampton Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3