Springfield Gardens, NY

Posted April 07, 2014
This was my school from pre- to 3 grade. Only reason I don't go to this school anymore is because I moved to Maryland but this was and always be the best school ever..

Posted August 06, 2013
I went to this school from third to fifth grade and it was truly amazing. There is a safe learning environment and the teachers are the best of the best.

Ps 176 Cambria Heights 4

Posted September 26, 2010
Great school, Strong leadership from entire staff. Here's a school where the Principal is always involved and shows concern for all involved (students, staff and parents). It's refreshing to see hands on deck from all.

Ps 176 Cambria Heights 4

Posted August 24, 2010
I really like the overall spirit of the school. The Principals, Teachers, Staff and PTA really work well together to create a real family atmosphere of caring and nurturing of the students. The teachers' passion for connecting with each students is amazing and comforting, especially for new students entering the public school system for the first time. The upper class students on honor roll help as "Tutors" in the classrooms to assists Pre-K and K classes. They are delightful and encouraging to the students and act as role models of academic achievers. It is unfortunate that the parent involvement is not higher. The have a wonderful PTA board who are devoted and passionate about giving of their time, but they can't do it all. All parents must know that staying involve in your child's lives inside and outside of the home is a must!

Posted May 20, 2010
There are lots of educational activities to help kids boost up their love for school and most of all learning. Parents are updated with the schools every day activities.

Posted April 20, 2010
This is an excellent school. I went there and so did my brother and sister. Also, my niece goes there now.

Ps 176 Cambria Heights 2

Posted December 19, 2009

Posted October 22, 2009
ps176 is a great school and a very close family.They have a great pta and the staff really cares.Its been a geat ride for me and my child.keep up the good work!!!!

Posted March 30, 2009
I so like this school that I wish it would go up to grade 8. It saddens me that my child has to leave after grade 5. The school is great, the Principal is excellent. It the right 'village' to raise a child.

Posted March 27, 2009
The school has some really amazing Teachers that go the extra mile. Some of the class sizes are too big and I wish there was more unification of parents and staff

Ps 176 Cambria Heights
132-55 Ridgedale St, Springfield Gardens, NY  11413
Last modified Ps 176 Cambria Heights is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 176 Cambria Heights Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top