Is 27 Anning S Prall 1

Posted August 16, 2014
This school is NOT a magnet school. Does not have a working website. Does not offer the classes they brag about. Does not have high expectation for children not in the honors program. They lied to me and the other parents at the orientation.

Posted August 22, 2013
My daughter attended last year this school. Everything is perfect. Thank you all school staff..

Posted June 25, 2013
i'M looking foward to my child attending this school. My friends and PTA members recommend the programs at IS 27.

Is 27 Anning S Prall 3

Posted April 07, 2013
My child has received an excellent education, despite a dysfunctional administration and very little parent or community involvement. But don't take my word for it, decide for yourself.

Posted September 11, 2012
all I know is this: My son loves going to school. He works hard and since he is a smart kid, is given grades in the 90s. Very positive experience for him. He also enjoys the before and after-school sport activities. keep up the good work.

Is 27 Anning S Prall 3

Posted January 18, 2011
I would love to be above average as a former student. true public schools in nyc are terrible, concerning where the home students generally come from. however, it's been improving, the curriculars are excellent. however, when I went to high school, I noticed this school did not prepare me enough for English. science and math curriculum is great. the closeness to look out for safety and order is great within teachers. some teachers aren't the greatest role models. but overall, these kids love to come to school b/c of friends and are much better than other public middle schools. I would just hope this school stops faking things, I've noticed the past 2-3 years, some have put on a fake act to make this school sound great. it is, and would definitely be if they actually do the work. they do, but just not fully. in conclusion, the assisant principals are the + side to this school. overall, school is improving and favorable over the other ones.

Posted October 15, 2010
This is a great school which is motivating the students in higher learning. The informational are great.

Posted May 09, 2010
because it is a great school great support team and great programs

Posted February 10, 2010

Is 27 Anning S Prall 4

Posted December 16, 2009
The curricular activities are good, but the behavior of students is bad

Is 27 Anning S Prall
11 Clove Lake Pl, Staten Island, NY  10310
Last modified Is 27 Anning S Prall is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Is 27 Anning S Prall Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews.