Staten Island, NY

Posted June 13, 2011
the day i stepped my foot into i.s.49 was the best day of my life because, i can tell that when i start school here i was going to be a better person. Also i.s.49 is a good school for all children to come there but their parents always say that 49 is a bad school but now it is 2011 49 is a very good school for kids people always say and i always say when you come to 49 u mine your own business nobody will not bother you i love i.s.49...................

Posted May 19, 2010
I.S. 49 is full of caring Teachers and Staff. Everyone...including the Principal go over and beyond for the students!!!

Posted April 29, 2010
It is a caring wonderful school and environment for any child.

Posted February 19, 2010
This is my third year in the school and it's sad to be departing from it. From the instant I stepped in those double doors in the sixth grade, I knew I would like this school, and I did. I have really learned more than I ever have these past few years. I just love it here.

Is 49 Bertha A Dreyfus 1

Posted October 23, 2009

Posted August 08, 2009
I.S.49 is great. I am going to be an 8th grader on 9/9/09. I love it there, because the teachers and students re nice and fun.

Is 49 Bertha A Dreyfus 4

Posted June 15, 2009

Is 49 Bertha A Dreyfus 4

Posted May 18, 2009
i am an 8th grader in I.S 49 enviromental studies and in a magnet class when i heard i was going to I.S 49 i kind of thought it was a bad idea but after a couple of weeks at this school i was having the best time any 8th grader will want to have their teachers are real cool the most or majority of the students are nice and fun to be with keep up the good work and keep the flag flying

Posted April 02, 2009
My child is really benefiting from this school. I also enjoy the meetings.

Posted February 25, 2009

Is 49 Bertha A Dreyfus
101 Warren Street, Staten Island, NY  10304
Last modified Is 49 Bertha A Dreyfus is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Is 49 Bertha A Dreyfus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top