Staten Island, NY
Students enrolled: 1,342

Posted February 07, 2015
This school is amazing, they give some high quality food, the amount of salsa in the pizza is amazing

Posted January 23, 2015
I have 2 children graduating this year and I am so sad! We are not ready to leave this school. The principal is awesome! He's a parent of teenagers and completely "gets it". The assistant principals and deans handle problems on a daily basis. I disagree with that last review. My kids love Mr. Herman! Never had a problem with him. Not ALL of the teachers are the best, but I would say a bad attitude does not make a bad teacher. There are loads of extracurricular activities and ways to get involved here at IS75, they have a great PTA, and the teachers (most) hold the students to an excellent learning standard. I could not be more proud!

Posted April 27, 2014
I am so happy I chose this school for my child, she always struggled but in this school the staff, teachers, and principle has brought out the best in her. If you're deciding whether or not this school is for you're child look no further, it is the right choice. I was a parent who was terrified of sending my child to public, specially since she was always a private school student, the staff, teachers and principle reassured me she would be safe. I am 100% happy I chose for her to spend her middle school years there, she comes home and tells me how happy she is and that makes me know I have made the right choice and you will too.

Posted November 21, 2013
The best school in all of 5 boros!! you wont find any more devoted teaches and principal and ap's anywhere ... The level of excellance that's expected is amazingly met by the students.. They know where they are and they all strive to keep up to the high top class.top scores and top rated school its known to be.. the friendly happy class A atmosphere is a good reason so many children and parents are so happy ... best principal elected ever !! if your in the district and your child can attend IS 75 coinsider yourself lucky ! I cant say enough good about this school.. 3 of my 5 children attended here.. I was one of the lucky ones <3

Posted October 19, 2013
i love this school, the teachers give us very good education. basically they all care about us.

Posted August 28, 2013
My daughter is an incoming student at is 75. I attended the open house and have to say I am very impressed. I had the chance to speak to the asst principal today I was so pleased. I had some questions about the scholar programs . She explained to me they reward the children who put the extra effort and she regularly checks and moves them accordingly. She answered all my questions and was sincere, helpful and really made you feel she cares about every student. My mind is at ease for my daughter embarking on the next three years. She put it perfect every child walks in with a 100 average it's their job to maintain and they are there to help.

Posted August 05, 2013
I am graduating from I.S. 75 this year and am very sad. It's such a great school! I want to stay another year. I used to hate school but now i look forward to waking up in the morning a going to school

Posted August 01, 2013
I have two children. One who just graduated and one who is just starting ! I can only say that I am blessed to live right next to I. S 75 ! When we moved here 8 years ago you think of elementary schools but I found out that junior high is much more important! And was I blessed ! I love everything about this school ! The teachers , staff , and education they get !! Both my children love this School! And I'm sure it is number one in New York !

Posted March 06, 2013
Great school.... Teachers are focused on every student. They have respect and loyalty to their students. It shows in their grades and how much they want to go to school. 10/10 is my rating. Best school in Staten Island and no other school can beat it

Posted September 06, 2012
This school is the best one in Staten Island and I actually bought my house near it because I wanted it to be my zoned school. The teachers are great and the students are very polite and well-mannered. Great choice!

Is 75 Frank D Paulo
455 Huguenot Avenue, Staten Island, NY  10312
Last modified Is 75 Frank D Paulo is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Is 75 Frank D Paulo Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 62 reviews. Top