Bad
Good

The school shows lack of discipline of teachers. The teacher who required her students to make negative comments about the President of the United States, should have been fired. Tenure does not cover extreme lack of professionalism that results in harm to our children. Poor judgement on the teacher's part and the administration for not taking firm action.

Forcing a child to write in negative comments about our president and marking them wrong if the child refuses to slander the president is wrong. The fact that the teacher only received a letter in her file, shows that this school is not promoting or protecting what is right for the children. This is sad, I wouldnt let my child step foot in a school like this.

This school offers a great curriculum. Your children will Excell here. They help children be all they can be.

The best school in all 5 Boros - the best facility and principal - If your child is lucky enough to be able to attend this school your child will get an education like no other in a positive atmosphere ! I can't say enough good ! Lesa levy

This school is amazing, they give some high quality food, the amount of salsa in the pizza is amazing

I have 2 children graduating this year and I am so sad! We are not ready to leave this school. The principal is awesome! He's a parent of teenagers and completely "gets it". The assistant principals and deans handle problems on a daily basis. I disagree with that last review. My kids love Mr. Herman! Never had a problem with him. Not ALL of the teachers are the best, but I would say a bad attitude does not make a bad teacher. There are loads of extracurricular activities and ways to get involved here at IS75, they have a great PTA, and the teachers (most) hold the students to an excellent learning standard. I could not be more proud!

I am so happy I chose this school for my child, she always struggled but in this school the staff, teachers, and principle has brought out the best in her. If you're deciding whether or not this school is for you're child look no further, it is the right choice. I was a parent who was terrified of sending my child to public, specially since she was always a private school student, the staff, teachers and principle reassured me she would be safe. I am 100% happy I chose for her to spend her middle school years there, she comes home and tells me how happy she is and that makes me know I have made the right choice and you will too.

i love this school, the teachers give us very good education. basically they all care about us.

My daughter is an incoming student at is 75. I attended the open house and have to say I am very impressed. I had the chance to speak to the asst principal today I was so pleased. I had some questions about the scholar programs . She explained to me they reward the children who put the extra effort and she regularly checks and moves them accordingly. She answered all my questions and was sincere, helpful and really made you feel she cares about every student. My mind is at ease for my daughter embarking on the next three years. She put it perfect every child walks in with a 100 average it's their job to maintain and they are there to help.

I am graduating from I.S. 75 this year and am very sad. It's such a great school! I want to stay another year. I used to hate school but now i look forward to waking up in the morning a going to school

Last modified Is 75 Frank D Paulo is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.