Posted May 01, 2011
Great school. Strong academically. Warm, friendly, safe atmosphere for our kids to grow and learn in. I highly recommend this school. It is small, and that is part of what makes it so special. The principal knows each child by name. I am a public school teacher, and I feel the education my children are receiving at St. Joseph St. Thomas is of the highest quality.

Posted October 29, 2010
SJST is a wonderful little school. Enrollment at about 350 students. Excellent teachers and adminsitration. Instills respect for each other and God, good values and morals. Computer lab, art, Italian language, science, sports activities+. Sports program is second to none! Their cheerleading team is excellent and displays championship skills. After school care is awesome. Challenging reading/lang arts, which produce most every student reading and writing above grade level. Tuition is affordable. My 3 children are/were students there, 2 have graduated and went on to the Catholic HS of their choice. I have one more to go this year. Graduation ceremony is so special and honored each child for their individual advanced ability. Christmas Fair and Fashion Show are unbelieveable! After this school year, although I will still be a member of the Parish, I'm going to miss the school. Send your child here, you'll be very happy you did.

Ss Joseph & Thomas School 0

Posted October 06, 2009
We have the best teachers and a wonderful new principal, Mrs. DelGeorge - love her and it's only been 1 month!!!

Ss Joseph & Thomas School 1

Posted April 03, 2008
I'm taking my child out after being there for three years. If you don't donate regularly, no one knows your name. It's sad. Public School here we come!

Posted February 24, 2008

Ss Joseph & Thomas School 0

Posted February 12, 2008
This school is wonderful. There is such a closeness between the families, it is terrific. The education and personal attention from the teachers and faculty are second to none.

Posted June 07, 2007

Ss Joseph & Thomas School
50 Maguire Avenue, Staten Island, NY  10309
Last modified Ss Joseph & Thomas School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Ss Joseph & Thomas School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.