9-12|Private

Bad
Good

I am the parent of 3 boys that graduated this school . It was by far the best decision for our family. 2 of them started in our local high school, where they were slipping through the cracks, and falling behind . Francis provided a safe, yet strict environment, where bullying and drugs are NOT tolerated. There is a personal connection within the small classrooms, where all the teachers know each student by name . The staff is involved and very supportive. As a parent, I believe the best investment you can make is an investment in your child's future. The Francis school is a great place to start that journey.

I cannot thank the staff and teachers enough!! My son was not what we call "a student". The teachers at the Francis school care about your child unlike public schools, where I heard a comment from my friends son, the teacher told the class I don't care if you study or not at the end of the week I still get paid. Great psychology and teaching! I never thought it would happen to me but my son does not want to miss a day of school, does all his homework on his own and due to the small class size he gets the personal attention he needs. He is confident and when he has a question is not afraid to ask. He loves the teachers and the school. And yes, I am a parent, I am not affiliated with this school or asked to write this. Of course each child is different so not every child is the same. You have your run of the mill kids that transferred here because they were trouble elsewhere... Sorry to say welcome to the world. If you want your child to get a good education with teachers that really care about your child... The Francis school is it!! They do have a dress code and some strict rules but parents our kids can use a little discipline believe me you thank me!

This is a diploma mill. Leadership not there. The quality of this "Educational Establishment" is sub par.

This school and it's staff are so caring and really do know every child in the school. My son's self-confidence and marks have flouished since attending this school. If your child wants to learn and really wants to be there then it's a great school and worth every penny. For students with behavior problems you should know the school is very strict and and has policies in place unlike those of any other school that are there to protect it's safe environment. The parent and student must sign and give permission to these rules at registration. The school will not tolerate drugs, trouble makers or other disciplinary problems. I can't say enough about this school. It's a refreshing change from the other high schools on SI that are filled with kids getting away with far too much.

Kids are in a locked down situation, which is actually good. No much Parent involvement, not much extracurricular activity. My child has done much better than her was doing in a local catholic H.S

Last modified Francis School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12