Staten Island, NY

Holy Rosary Elementary School 1

Posted July 18, 2014
Very unhappy with education. School enrollment has dropped drastically. Not worth the money. I do not believe Holy Rosary will last another 4 years. I have been with school since 2001 and it is not the same. Very sad

Posted June 11, 2013
Ann Major is an asset to the school. Can't beat the value of a Catholic education. Lessons learned will last for life. Worth every penny!

Holy Rosary Elementary School 1

Posted March 21, 2013
Not satisfied with the school, disappointed in the catholic education.I was expecting more when I signed up my 2 daughters in the school.

Posted July 27, 2011
My children attend Holy Rosary... They love it, pure and simple! I am very happy with the new principal and school administration... I can already see things turning for the better, starting with Mrs Fusic the new K teacher who is truly wonderful. Keep up the great work

Holy Rosary Elementary School 2

Posted March 29, 2011
I would not recommend this school. Academically it is inferior to many area schools. The children are given little exposure to current technology and many of their educational experiences are limited. Although the principal is a lovely person , the school does not challenge the students to excel academically or use higher level thinking skills. If you are looking for a well-balanced ,superior education this IS NOT the school for you. Many parents in recent years have removed their children from this school after becoming increasingly unhappy with the education their children received there.

Posted January 22, 2011
Mr. Kuberski and the teachers are EXCEPTIONAL!! The teachers work very hard to help every child try their best and to excel in their schoolwork. The school motto is "working together to make a difference" and the teachers and the principal encourage the kids to do so. The teachers are very warm hearted to new students and make your child feel very welcomed. This school has an excellent staff and a challenging academic curriculum. My children are excelling and are very happy!

Posted January 21, 2011
Under new leadership Holy Rosary is really shining. The principal with the support of the pastor has made great improvements in the school building and is very active in the curriculum. Great new programs and true dedication to each and every students well being is evident in all they do.

Posted January 14, 2011
After much debate on whether to send my daughter to private or public school, my husband and I decided to go with Holy Rosary. Mr. Kuberski is a very hands on principal, he knows all his students names and is always greeting them with a smile in the mornings. The staff and teachers are also very nice and helpful. This school is very family orientated and close knit. I highly recommend this school.

Posted January 14, 2011
Holy Rosary is a wonderful school. My older son attends there now for the past few years and my younger son is now in the pre-k and will enter the "big" school next year. The academics are really good, and the scores in their testing shows that. The school is like an extended family. Mr. Kurberski is a wonderful asset to Holy Rosary, he knows all the children by name, and all the students love him, as well as the rest of the staff. The teachers are also wonderful. I almost moved my son to a neighboring school 2 years ago, and I am so glad that I didn't!

Posted September 03, 2010
Holy Rosary was always a great school academically. Now that we have a new principal this school will fly off the charts. He is Holy Rosary's former third grade teacher. He showed kindness and respect to all the children and parents and was creative in his teachings. His class always looked forward to going to school. As a Principal and teacher he is in a class all his own. Best wishes Mr. Kuberski on your first year as Principal!

Holy Rosary Elementary School
100 Jerome Avenue, Staten Island, NY  10305
Last modified Holy Rosary Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Rosary Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top