Syracuse, NY
Before care: Yes

Posted November 11, 2013
Very and very happy with Holy Family School. We like teachers, after school program, sport activities and parents involving. I feel that my son is in the best school in our area.

Bishops Academy at Holy Family School 0

Posted July 17, 2009
BAHF provides not only a solid education but the students become family and learn the important of mutual respect. It is impressive to see students learning the important of not only getting superior grades but learning to become genuinely caring people in the community. When you walk in a classroom the students automatically show respect, stand and greet guests appropriately... it is heartwarming to know these values are still be taught. Love the principal and all of the faculty - A+ across the board!

Posted March 14, 2008

Bishops Academy at Holy Family School 0

Posted March 01, 2008
I have two sons that attend the Bishop's Academy at Holy Family and we could not be happier. The teachers, support staff as well as the daycare and after school staff are second to none. They are a dedicated group of professionals. My children continue to grow and learn in an environment that is built on our faith.

Posted March 01, 2008
I have two children at this school -- a kindergartener and a third grader. Both are receiving an excellent education! We couldn't be happier with the principal, teachers and the school. Our kindergartener has some challenges and he has received a great deal of help from his teacher and resource teachers. Their classroom reachers are excellent academically and wonderful examples of lving out one's Catholic faith. We send out children there for an excellent adademic education but also because we want them to learn how to weave their faith into their everyday activities. Their teachers and their principal help them to do this every day! Our principal is a strong, very fatih-filled woman who calls the students to live out their faith each and every day. My husband and I are so grateful to God that we have the opportunity and ability to send our children to Bishop's Academy at Holy Family!

Posted June 19, 2006

Posted June 19, 2006

Bishops Academy at Holy Family School 3

Posted June 17, 2006

Bishops Academy at Holy Family School 4

Posted April 12, 2006
I have really enjoyed my families time at Holy Family! The teachers have been great and my child really has learned alot.They also have a great after school program for working parents!My son also enjoys the summer program.

Bishops Academy at Holy Family School 4

Posted July 28, 2005
Great school spirit, teaches Catholic values, community responsibility and ethics, teachers are responsive to parents concerns and involvement.

Bishops Academy at Holy Family School
130 Chapel Drive, Syracuse, NY  13219
Last modified Bishops Academy at Holy Family School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Bishops Academy at Holy Family School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top