K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted April 16, 2015
This school has been an absolute blessing to me. I'm currently a high school student, and love absolutely everything about the school. My teachers are all fantastic. I am a straight A student even with the hard curriculum, and I owe it all to my teachers. Anytime I'm feeling even the slightest bit confused or just need someone to study with, they will make time for me to come see them and will work with me until I understand. While it seems like having a small school would get annoying-which is what I thought- it has actually been really awesome because you are able to get to know everyone and it really feels like a great big family. I entered into this school at an older age and I thought that by coming to the school at such a late age, I would be excluded- but was immediately accepted! I have nothing bad to say about FHS and would recommend it to anyone! It is definitely expensive, but that extra money is giving me a much stronger education than most schools would provide me with, and a much more passionate relationship with Jesus Christ. Love the school!

Posted June 02, 2009
Faith Heritage in Syracuse, NY has truly been a blessing to our family.I am thankful to all the staff and faculty who consistently show their love and joy at serving at our school. Many teachers have blessed my children and it's some- thing that will last for all eternity.My children are very thankful to be at FHS and tell us so quite frequently.They wouldn't want to be any-where else.You also can't put a price tag on the wonderful godly friendships they've developed at FHS. My 2 oldest children started in 7th grade and my youngest in 3rd grade. One has now graduated! When they first started, eventhough they didn't know anyone, they felt very welcomed! It's been a wonderful experience for our whole family.

Posted June 16, 2008
This is our son's second year (eight grade) at Faith Heritage. He loves how everyone accepts him including the high school students. This is the result of the big brother/mentoring program that is in place. Education and the Word of God that is taught at Faith Heritage is outstanding. Teachers are excellent and if you need help or tutoring on any subjects the school is there to help your child. Great school and glad we made the choice to send our son to Faith Heritage School in Syracuse, New York.

Posted December 07, 2005
My children would not want to attend any other school even though started at the junior high level. They have felt accepted among their peers and have many friends. They love the combination of academics and athletics as well as the fine arts. We switched from a school with a weaker academic program and have been more than satisfied with the program at FHS. It is a great environment to allow students to question things they see in the world around them without the pressure to conform. I have enjoyed the opportunity to meet many of the parents through the various opportunities to volunteer or participate.

Faith Heritage School 2

Posted June 04, 2005
While encouraging a spiritual lifestyle, this school remains a 'closed' system. If a child begins here in elementary and follows thru, the child is a part of the culture. Children who attempt to participate later in their school careers are, if not shunned, at least made to feel that they are outsiders who will never become part of the mainstream population.

Posted February 23, 2004
A great school where your children are nourished with love and the Word of God intergrated into all aspects of their education. It may be a struggle financially but it is worth it to have your children grow up into adults willing to take a stand for their beliefs and serve the Lord in their chosen profession. Wish I had the opportunity of a Christian education while I was growing up.

Faith Heritage School