Bad
Good

This is an incredible school! The teachers and administrators all strive to provide an excellent safe and fun learning environment for the kids.

I like this school. I mean it's OK. The education is good but there is some clliquey girls in the 5th grade.

I've had a wonderful year with my daughter in kindergarten. I love her teacher and the school. They do a lot of extras as a school too.

I bought a house on my street specifically so my kids would go to Lindbergh, it is the best school in the district! Excellent, teachers, principal and parent participation!

Lindbergh Elementary is an outstanding, impressive school. Both my children attend here and I continue to be so completely happy with how the school operates. There are so many extras that other kids in other schools do not get to experience. Faculty and staff are completely accessible for any reason. I feel my children are receiving a top notch, high quality, meaningful education.

A talented and caring faculty and staff with excellent enrichment programs. One cannot help but be impressed with their curriculum, and the safety is outstanding.

Last modified Charles A Lindbergh Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.