Troy, NY

Posted July 13, 2013
Redemption Christian Academy is a life-changing establishment. Moments before submitting this review (which I proudly have personal firsthand experience to do so) I read a quote from one of my Facebook s news feeds. It stated I always wondered why somebody didn t do something about that, then I realized I am somebody . Most students who have attended Redemption Christian Academy refer to it as the RCA Family . Reason being, it is much more than a school. The RCA founder, staff, and other numerous associates are the somebodies who create somebody. They are the somebodies, who do something, about that. Whatever the that is in a child s life, they help nurture and guide it into its ne plus ultra (highest apex) of what it can be. Redemption Christian Academy is a school of quality. It possesses quality of education. It possesses quality of care & guidance academically, spiritually, and athletically. Lastly, it possesses a quality which has become the missing link in most educational institutions today. RCA poses love.

Posted July 10, 2013
All of my children were educated at Redemption Christian Academy since preschool. The values they acquired at RCA over the years remain with them as adults. RCA was truly a blessing to my family in the support, encouragement, opportunities, and academics my children received while at Redemption Christian Academy. I would highly recommend RCA to any parent without reservations.

Redemption Christian Academy 0

Posted July 10, 2013
This is school is awesome! It is an extremely fun, and most importantly, safe environment for my son! I have no worries dropping him off there everyday. My son graduated from they're preschool programs. He's just turned 5, and can already read sentences!!! He can and subtract numbers too. My son had a blast giving oral presentations during the school spirit week which consisted of; multicultural day, black history day, and bible character day. I can't wait to see what kindergarten has in the horizon for him. The teachers are so loving, patient, and experienced. I also love the diversity. Some of upperclassmen and postgraduates have an opportunity to work with kids, so he has interaction with student from Switzerland, Congo, turkey, Bahamas, and France just to name a few. I really love the international presence! My son has already began to take French classes. He has also picked up some sign language. I love that school has an environmental friendly consciousness. They have they're own garden and chicken coop! They serve brown rice instead of processed white rice, and they use organic sugar for sweetener in they're meals. They even get the milk from a local farm! RCA!

Posted July 07, 2013
What a great blessing to have my children attend RCA, graduate, and go on to be greatly productive in their careers. All of them received post-secondary training and/or higher education, with one receiving a PhD in a field of science. At RCA they definitely received an education of the 'Hand, Head, and Heart'. Thank you RCA!

Posted June 18, 2013
I am a parent who had two children attend Redemption Christian Academy. :Yes, the school was strict but it was for the betterment of their education and to accept challenges in life. They learned responsibility with guidelines My son went on to become a physical therapist and my daughter works with finances and mortgaging. I do thank God that they have applied their work ethics with their education to move on in life. Thank you and I do appreciate Redemption Christian Academy.

Redemption Christian Academy 4

Posted June 17, 2013
Redemption Christian Academy teaches your children responsibility that they won't learn at a another school! I have three children in this school and have noticed a dramatic difference in their attitude! Your child has to want to excel or they won't like the program! This school has worked wonders for me!

Redemption Christian Academy 1

Posted March 01, 2013
Systematically they send students home when they have no more use for them. They begin to implement sanctions that they have made up because if they were in the contract you would never sign it. Their scam is to resind your contract tell you that you have pay $ in order for your child to remain. If you don't pay they send your child home. Sounds a lot like extortion and blackmale to me. I do not believe any parent who sent their child to this place could honestly say that they were pleased. I couldn't even communicate with the teachers at the school. Is was told that I need to go through administration and they would report back to me. That was becasue the teaching staff was not qualified to answer the academic questions I posed to them. No curriculum,psyllabus, course outline or information regarding what was being taught on a daily basis was provided by the administration or staff. This place is a disgrace and needs to be shut down. I will continue to post my displeasure with this facility until something is done to preven other parents from enduring what we have gone through.

Posted July 30, 2012
This school provides a great, loving atmophere for kids. The students really enjoy both the learning environment and the structured recreational activities. It is a great opportunity, especially the experience of meeting many international students.

Posted June 28, 2012
RCA is a wonderful school. I wish I attended when I was a child. Im glad I was able to suggest RCA to others and that their children had the wonderful oportunity. Strict, hard, but loving!

Posted June 27, 2012
My children attended RCA. They received a GREAT foundation there. My daughter learned to read at age four.

Redemption Christian Academy
192 9th St, Troy, NY  12180
Last modified Redemption Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Redemption Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top