Posted October 29, 2013
Great school n staff this school actually cares about the students that's what's important. My girls actually look forward to school every day! N the teachers actually do call u n write to u if there's anything concerning the child school work ! I see the work n dedication n this school other schools I had my girls in we're not as caring as they r here ! Here the child does matter !

Posted June 04, 2013
I really like this school. My son has been attending this school since he was in pre-k. The teachers are great and they really work with the parents to ensure your childrens future. I would recommend this school to everyone.

Posted July 29, 2009

Posted July 29, 2009

Posted September 04, 2008

Posted May 08, 2008
Family School 32 is a graet school and many students are changing thier schools for Family School 32.

Family School 32 3

Posted September 19, 2007

Family School 32 1

Posted September 10, 2005

Posted April 05, 2005
Family School is a wonderful school with caring teachers, a wonderful principal and PACT (Parent and Child Together) time which really gets the parents more involved in their child's education. Most notable teachers are Mrs. McSpedon (Pre-K), Ms. Perino (Kindergarte), Ms. Grotto (1st Grade), Mrs. Hart/Ms. Wicoff (2nd Grade). My children are very happy with this school and they adore the principal. Truly a home away from home! Highly recommended.

Posted March 02, 2005
I am very happy with this school. My two children are, too. Too bad Yonkers school system is not doing so well budget-wise that is why we are considering going private. School staff are helpful and cordial; the principal is kind, very involved and knows each child by name.

Family School 32
1 Montclair Pl, Yonkers, NY  10710
Last modified Family School 32 is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Family School 32 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top