Posted April 18, 2014
This is a great school , my kuds have been going there sense kindergarten one is graduating this year and sad because she will miss this school teachers r great love the staff

Posted July 20, 2011
it;s a great school with fun things . their are student helpers by, angelica lechocinski

Posted April 27, 2010
My child is in first grade and so far I really like this school. My daughter is learning a lot. Their curriculum covers many different advanced subjects.

Posted April 14, 2009
This school have tought me and my kids alot, The teachers are very acurate on the kids performenyts.

Paideia School 24 4

Posted April 07, 2009
this school is very advaced studies and also with strict teachers !

Posted November 18, 2008
This school is great. My son has learned so much since his first day of PreK. They group together academics, every day life, mannerism, etc. He has grown in every bit of his every day life and I am so proud. The teachers are caring and you can speak with someone at anytime. I thank them for caring for my baby his first time away from us.

Posted February 23, 2008
my daughter has learned so much since going to padeia. she is in second grade and is exceling in her studies, thanks to the caring loving staff at this school.

Posted August 17, 2006

Paideia School 24
50 Colin Street, Yonkers, NY  10701
Last modified Paideia School 24 is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paideia School 24 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top