Posted April 13, 2014
this is a great school and I think you should send your children, their food is nice.

Sacred Heart Grade School 1

Posted April 03, 2014
Worst of three catholic schools my children have attended. More like a public school atmosphere, not even monthly mass. No "playing" at recess, problem integrating new students, student bullying problem. Parking lot worse than LA traffic -- no sensible plan . Test scores low.

Sacred Heart Grade School 5

Posted September 11, 2012
love the school is great.. good values for the kids are shown and teachers are awsome

Posted May 05, 2012
Sacred Heart grade school is a great school with so much to offer. There are prek -3 and prek 4 classes available and there are no more than 18 children per class. The staff are always very warm and friendly and seem to genuinely care about the children.

Posted July 06, 2011
Both my children attend/attended this school. Great staff that will prepare your child for highschool. Could not be more pleased.

Sacred Heart Grade School 0

Posted November 19, 2009
My daughter graduated from SH High School and I could not have been happier with her education. Her daughter started at SH in preK3 and preK4. When she started kindergarten, the teachers recognized right away that she was advanced and after meeting with my daughter and then with the principal, she got skipped and is now in 1st grade. I read all the negative reviews and I guess everyone's perception is different. I think this school and the teachers are awesome!

Posted November 19, 2009
I have my two kids in this school and I loved it. The teachers are warm and they care about their students. 100% better than last year

Sacred Heart Grade School 5

Posted December 05, 2008
I love Sacre Heart Grade School. It is the only school in Yonkers that has a program for academically advanced students. My children love it. They feel welcome here. I would never put them in a different school!!!!!!!!!

Sacred Heart Grade School 2

Posted October 30, 2008

Sacred Heart Grade School 1

Posted April 12, 2008
I think this school is over rated. My chld is in Pre K 3 and she complains how boring the class is. They now have over 28 students in one class with one teacher and two helpers. I am very unsatisfied. I would like to keep my child in this school but they need major improvement. ( fewer students per class for Pre K and a better and more experience teacher)

Sacred Heart Grade School
34 Convent Avenue, Yonkers, NY  10703
Last modified Sacred Heart Grade School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Sacred Heart Grade School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top