PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

this is a great school and I think you should send your children, their food is nice.

Worst of three catholic schools my children have attended. More like a public school atmosphere, not even monthly mass. No "playing" at recess, problem integrating new students, student bullying problem. Parking lot worse than LA traffic -- no sensible plan . Test scores low.

love the school is great.. good values for the kids are shown and teachers are awsome

Sacred Heart grade school is a great school with so much to offer. There are prek -3 and prek 4 classes available and there are no more than 18 children per class. The staff are always very warm and friendly and seem to genuinely care about the children.

Both my children attend/attended this school. Great staff that will prepare your child for highschool. Could not be more pleased.

My daughter graduated from SH High School and I could not have been happier with her education. Her daughter started at SH in preK3 and preK4. When she started kindergarten, the teachers recognized right away that she was advanced and after meeting with my daughter and then with the principal, she got skipped and is now in 1st grade. I read all the negative reviews and I guess everyone's perception is different. I think this school and the teachers are awesome!

I have my two kids in this school and I loved it. The teachers are warm and they care about their students. 100% better than last year

I love Sacre Heart Grade School. It is the only school in Yonkers that has a program for academically advanced students. My children love it. They feel welcome here. I would never put them in a different school!!!!!!!!!

I think this school is over rated. My chld is in Pre K 3 and she complains how boring the class is. They now have over 28 students in one class with one teacher and two helpers. I am very unsatisfied. I would like to keep my child in this school but they need major improvement. ( fewer students per class for Pre K and a better and more experience teacher)

This school is not good .The teachers don't care the princepal does not know whats going on.The classrooms are loud & noisy and the kids are very disrespectful.

Last modified Sacred Heart Grade School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8