Posted April 17, 2013
Thanks Bfgrady for being the only bully free school my child has ever went to this is amazing thanks bfgrady

Posted June 29, 2008

B F Grady Elementary 3

Posted October 05, 2007
My children attend Bf Grady and I attended as a child. I find that some teachers do not seem to care for the job as I think they should and do not respect the children or there parents. I know the job is stressful at times and that can cause bad feelings but not one should have there feelings hurt because a teacher has had a bad day. Some teachers my son has had also do not seem to care if the children are learning on the level they are to be at and don't offer to let parents know there child is having problems till the end of the school year when it is hard to do anything about it. I have a big problem with this no child should be left behind for any reason. Every child should be attended to at all times and encouraged.

B F Grady Elementary 4

Posted July 24, 2007

B F Grady Elementary 4

Posted March 11, 2007
I have been attending BF Grady since the 6th grade and have a child that is there now. My child will graduate this year and has attended this school since kindergarten. I am well pleased with most of the years that my child went. There are though some hateful talking teachers that I have come across. I think all children no matter gender, age, race should be equally attended to. With an overcrowded school it can't happen though. There does need to be something done about that. Our children can not learn what they need to,so they can enter high school and then college. The overcrowdedness is becoming a big problem. The teacher's attitudes need to change also. If they don't want to teach they shouldn't be out there. Too many bad feelings being hurt and children do not need this.

Posted August 05, 2006
I think BF Grady is a great school. My kids have been steadily improving over the years. The teachers have always been very informative about my children's progress. I am just so glad that my two younger children will continue to attend this school, since my oldest will now be at East Duplin. Thank you BF Grady!!

B F Grady Elementary 2

Posted January 27, 2006
I have been very disappointed with this school. The phrase 'No child left behind' has been proven to be false when it comes to my children.

Posted April 22, 2005
This is the best school in Duplin County. The staff are so nice and they care about the students and there parents. So I give this school from a 1-10, a 10.

B F Grady Elementary
2627 N Nc 11 & 903, Albertson, NC  28508
Last modified B F Grady Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
B F Grady Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top