Posted May 23, 2009
The atmosphere at CCS is one of mutual support and love. The learning advantage (learning center) does amazing things with kids who have learning difficulties. The staff brings the love God with them into the classroom for our kids each day. The staff has had clear expectations for our kids, learning and help them achieve their personal goals. The small class size, means my daughter knows her teacher well, and the teacher takes time with her daily. It is a school for parents who want their children to thrive, love God, have friends, and not become stress balls.

Posted January 03, 2009
This school has great offerings. The teachers genuinely care for their students, and take time with them. The Christ centered outlook is refreshing, especially during these more turbulent times. Children learn phonics earlier here, and they approach reading in preschool with those who are ready. - This is very different from some other local schools, who seem to restrict the growth of their students. The elementary school staff is friendly, and they greet my children daily with a smile. Middle school and high school offerings are strong, and the program has seen leaps of improvement, offering some challenging advanced classes.

Providence Christian Academy 0

Posted October 30, 2008
Its a wonderful place and the staff is great!

Posted April 26, 2007
My son is 5 and is just beginning his school career. My husband and I are very impressed with the level of education that we are seeing not only from our own child, but from children in upper grades as well. The commitment of the teachers @ CCS is unparalleled. I don't have a doubt that they really do care about their students. The atmosphere @ the school is one of Family and community. The class sized are small enough that the teachers are afforded the opportunity to focus on all students. Not just the above and below average ones. We plan on having a long term relationship with the school since we have a 3 year old enrolled in 'His Kids' the preschool part of Carolina Christina School.

Posted July 01, 2006
- a former student
I just graduated from here and I would not trade it for the world! I loved every second of it! The teachers were like my parents and they all cared greatly about my academic success. I hope it is still around when I have children so they can attend CCS as well.

Providence Christian Academy 2

Posted March 17, 2006
very unorganized. We tried it for one year and was very disappointed with the training, guidance, dress code enforcements, and teacher feedback.

Providence Christian Academy
48 Woodland Hills Road, Asheville, NC  28804
Last modified Providence Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Providence Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.