Bad
Good

The staff at Oakley are the most dedicated group of teachers I have ever come across. They rise to every challenge presented to them with cheerfulness and huge ability. This is a place where truly no child is left behind, not in the government sense but in the real world sense of every child being developed to their full potential. My son was there until middle school and I would have no hesitation about sending other children there if I had any. Parents are given every opportunity to participate in school events and in making school decisions. Considering how underfunded NC's schools have been for a long time, Oakley does an amazing job that any business wold be proud of.

My daughter no longer attends Oakley (we pulled her mid-year), nor will her sister, a rising kindergartener due to poor leadership. Ironically, I do not see any recent reviews on this academic year since the new principal arrived. Teachers were genuinely loving and most seemed to care about each individual child, but strong leadership is the key to a happy school.

Oakley has been such a wonderful school. Both of my children have gone there. My son is now in middle school, but my daughter is in the 4th grade now. The staff has been wonderful with both kids. My son has aspbergers and they were very helpful and respectful with that and my daughter was very ill when she was in kindergarden and was hospitalized for 6 weeks and the staff and students were very supportive. They are both exceptional students rising above grade level every year. I have no complaints about this school at all!!!!

I gave this school a one-star review some time ago, which was removed. I am a former student of Oakley Elementary, and I had nothing but entirely bad experiences there.

We pulled my son out of Artspace and put him in Oakley, I can not say enough good things about this change, we were put threw quit a traumatic couse of events at Artspace, and everyone at Oakley made this transition so much easier, and my sons reading jumped 7 levels in 3 months! Don't go to Artspace!

We love Oakley!!! This is a great school! My son is a rising third grader and his whole experience has been great there> The staff is wonderful everyone is treated like family iI would recomeend this school to everyone.

Last modified Oakley Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.