Bad
Good

Develops character: Agree

I do agree. Teachers and counselors at this school address issues quickly and ensure students understand the consequences of their actions.

Great community school. Great, experienced and caring teachers. School is small and more conducive to good relationships between students, teachers and parents.

Overall the school is just ok. My biggest complaint is the nepotism that exist in the school. The principle has hired her sister and her daughter in law to work under her. Small school and just about everyone is family! Not good for outsiders. In addition, her granddaughter attends the school too. Her daughter in law was teacher of the year (surprising) and her granddaughter is in student government every year. Elections are held and she wins every time (my daughter ran against her three times and lost every time). The granddaughter's best friend won each year too. This was devasting to my daughter because she campaigned hard each time. Had I known it was a lost cause, I would have saved my money. The school offers no tutoring for those that need it and the teachers are not interested in helping the students that may need extra attention . Some teachers are nice but most of them don't want to be bothered. I'm happy that my kids are changing schools. Maybe now they will be better stimulated and have more of a chance as those that are IN with the principle and her clique. SAD BUT TRUE!!!

I have 3 children who have attended this school. The teachers care and are friendly. They work hard and go the extra mile to make sure that your child not only learns but also that their needs are met. They have ridden the bus and have had no problems. This is a great school.

My child goes to Clement School.I don't think this is a good school.I have had problems with the teachers and staff.They are unfriendly to my parents and me.The staff and kids treat you different if you are not from this area or grew up here.It is a very negative school.....

My child attends this school and i have had no problems at all. I have joint custody with my child's father and i know that if he don't show up they are to call me and find out where he is. This is a very conserning school and people from the community work here also so it's like one big family.

my child goes to this school because it is a rural area. I have had many problems with the teachers and bus driver of the school. i have made many complainants to the teachers about the bulling and racism in the school. I do not think my child should suffer this injustice.

Last modified Clement Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.