Clement Elementary 2

Posted August 03, 2011
Overall the school is just ok. My biggest complaint is the nepotism that exist in the school. The principle has hired her sister and her daughter in law to work under her. Small school and just about everyone is family! Not good for outsiders. In addition, her granddaughter attends the school too. Her daughter in law was teacher of the year (surprising) and her granddaughter is in student government every year. Elections are held and she wins every time (my daughter ran against her three times and lost every time). The granddaughter's best friend won each year too. This was devasting to my daughter because she campaigned hard each time. Had I known it was a lost cause, I would have saved my money. The school offers no tutoring for those that need it and the teachers are not interested in helping the students that may need extra attention . Some teachers are nice but most of them don't want to be bothered. I'm happy that my kids are changing schools. Maybe now they will be better stimulated and have more of a chance as those that are IN with the principle and her clique. SAD BUT TRUE!!!

Posted May 25, 2011
I have 3 children who have attended this school. The teachers care and are friendly. They work hard and go the extra mile to make sure that your child not only learns but also that their needs are met. They have ridden the bus and have had no problems. This is a great school.

Clement Elementary 1

Posted June 04, 2010
My child goes to Clement School.I don't think this is a good school.I have had problems with the teachers and staff.They are unfriendly to my parents and me.The staff and kids treat you different if you are not from this area or grew up here.It is a very negative school.....

Posted October 22, 2009
My child attends this school and i have had no problems at all. I have joint custody with my child's father and i know that if he don't show up they are to call me and find out where he is. This is a very conserning school and people from the community work here also so it's like one big family.

Clement Elementary 0

Posted January 15, 2009
my child goes to this school because it is a rural area. I have had many problems with the teachers and bus driver of the school. i have made many complainants to the teachers about the bulling and racism in the school. I do not think my child should suffer this injustice.

Posted October 28, 2008

Posted May 09, 2004
I have recently moved to another state but my three children have all attended Clement. It is a wonderful school with excellent teachers.The whole school faculty goes above and beyond to help all of the students to succeed.

Posted April 02, 2004
I have two kids attending Clement Elementary this school is wonderful. The teachers and staff members are kind and caring. Very good atmosphere for kids to learn. My family is from Puerto Rico so my English is not fluent but these people are always there to help me and my kids.

Clement Elementary
3220 Maxwell Road, Autryville, NC  28318
Last modified Clement Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clement Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top