Bunn Middle 1

Posted April 17, 2013
I go to Bunn Middle, and it's a terrible school, in mine, and other students opinion as well. The teachers tell you that you're never going to get anywhere in life, and you're going to fail, and they make you feel terrible about yourself. These last years there have been the worst of my life. My teachers lose my work, and give me punishments for NOTHING. The staff doesn't do anything about bullying either. I'm severely bullied, and they haven't done anything about it. They judge you as well, I'm always judged by the staff there. I was diagnosed with depression a while back, and it was when I came to this school. I've never felt this terrible about myself, and it's because of the staff.

Bunn Middle 5

Posted December 08, 2010
I feel lucky that my child attends a school with great teachers and principals that are caring and responsive to parent concerns. If you compare this school to others like it (demographics, test scores, etc.), you'll find that we're very lucky to have the fine folks at Bunn Middle School educating our youth.

Bunn Middle 4

Posted November 05, 2009

Bunn Middle 3

Posted August 24, 2009
My son attends this school and last year I was called in for 4 meetings in withing 2 months. We had a 1 hour conference with all his teacher and came up with a game plan and it never happened. There was no follow through by the teachers or the principal. I think it's great that they have the board on the internet so I can check and see what he has for homework as he tends to lie about that! At my friends sons school the teachers are required to sign the agenda book for every subject and do it everyday. The parents then have to sign it every night, this way we know the work is getting done. But there are loop holes where that is concerned.

Bunn Middle 2

Posted May 28, 2009
No communication between the school and parents! Haven't figured out way they will not? the school is clean..test scores are ok teachers could use a little work on communication with parents also

Posted January 22, 2009

Posted October 30, 2008

Posted August 17, 2008

Posted July 02, 2008
this school is very strict. i have been attending BMS since my 6th grade year and i am now in the 8th grade. i used to think that the school was to strict but now i see that with some of the students there,that the teachers must be strict. but as long as you are not being rude and direspectful your school year will go by nice and smoothly. the teachers are only there to help. although sometimes it may not seem that way

Posted June 09, 2008

Bunn Middle
4742 Nc 39 Highway South, Bunn, NC  27508
Last modified Bunn Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bunn Middle Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.