Posted December 20, 2013
I have two children in this elementary school, and, boy, am I pleased with everything about this school! I actually find myself wanting to get involved more and more with the school because of its positive environment! Couldn't ask for a more involved principal. Teacher communication with the parents is excellent. A day doesn't go by without some kind of update on at least one of my children's progress. Their focus is 110% on student achievement. Fabulous!!!

Posted April 30, 2013
If you are looking for a great school,Topsail Elementary is the best! Our three kids had some really great teachers and learned so much academically! The Secretary treats everyone like family and the Principle makes every effort to be involved in all activities. All staff are great and we wish them greatly!!

Posted March 14, 2013
We just moved into this area and we are very pleased with Topsail Elementary. The teachers are wonderful, caring people that also let you know what your child needs to work on to become a better student!! My daughter is challenged and enjoys being at school! We are very glad our children are Ospreys. The principal is also very visible before during and after school! She is a great leader!

Posted March 18, 2012
The administration, teachers and parents are so involved and care greatly about all the children that attend this school. My son absolutely loves going to TES! Also, he has loved everyone of his teachers.

Posted May 22, 2011
My son attended North for 3 years prior to us being redistricted, after they opened Topsail. It was the best blessing we could have asked for. He received specialized help that I asked for every year at North, but never received. The principle is the most caring, dedicated person I have ever meet. We have been with Topsail for the last 2 years.

Topsail Elementary School
17385 U.S 17, Burgaw, NC  28443
(910) 270-1977
Last modified Topsail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Topsail Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.