Posted March 26, 2013
My son is in his second year at Kingswood. The principal and the teachers are outstanding. They go the extra mile for their students. We love their STEM program. I'd definitely recommend this school to anyone.

Posted January 09, 2013
My son loves this school and so do I!! I think his teacher is very wonderful and my son learns a lot compared to what I thought Kindergarteners would learn; in my day this was all play and abc's plus sing a longs!! Very nice school and all the staff are very inviting!! Great place to send your child just wish they would adopt a before care program!!

Kingswood Elementary 1

Posted February 19, 2008

Posted August 20, 2007

Posted May 08, 2007
My son attends Kindergarten at Kingswood. The teachers are great. The front office is very nice and helpful. My son does complain that his class is very loud, and that there are some kids that are 'not very nice'.

Kingswood Elementary 5

Posted September 18, 2006
I really like this school. The teachers and all the staff take the time to know my son and really help him to succeed.

Kingswood Elementary 2

Posted April 12, 2006

Kingswood Elementary
200 East Johnson Street, Cary, NC  27513
Last modified Kingswood Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kingswood Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.