Posted May 07, 2014
My daughter is a 2nd grade student. This school is awesome in administration, teaching and extras. My daughter is learning a lot. My younger one is also ready to go to kindergarten in this school this year.

Posted April 29, 2014
My daughter really loves Mills Park. She loves all her teachers and they are very loving and patient with students. The principal is very close to students and can call many students by their names. I quite often run into him when I visit my daughter's school. So, he is very involved rather than being someone who sits in his office every day. He knows the kids and the teachers well. I think this really sets apart Mill Park from other schools. I feel, at this level, the teacher's love for kids and their job makes a much more difference in their teaching and kid's learning than how much knowledge they have. The enthusiasm of my daughter's teachers in teaching has had a great impact on my daughter's desire to learn and to advance academically. She is a happy kid at school and enjoys learning most of the time. She is also learning how to be a good person and a real "princess", which maybe the most a girl dreams of.

Posted April 02, 2014
My kid enjoy going to school! What else do we need? Friendly staffs and management, we are lucky !!!

Posted May 24, 2013
I can't say enough great things about this school! It is success from the top down - the principal is amazing and he hires the most professional, dedicated staff I have ever seen. Mills Park feels more like an extended family than a school. The teachers and administration truly care about each child - not just their test scores. We will be so sad to leave this school community when my son graduates next year and moves on to middle school. MPE has set the bar high for future schools for our family. It is the gold standard as far as we are concerned!

Posted May 02, 2013
Theee of my children have attended Mills Park Elementary School since the school opened in 2008. We have always had an excellent experience at the school; the principal, teachers, guidance counselors, have all been fantastic. I highly recommend the school. The leadership in the school is so important, the tone of the school is set by the administration. Teachers love working for this principal. I believe for this reason students do so well academically at Mills Park Elementary School.

Posted September 02, 2012
Mills Park Elementary is a wonderful school with wonderful teachers and staff, and all of this is possible because of their wonderful principal-Mr. Regan! It's hard to get any better than him! I can't say enough great things about the 4 years we have been there so far!

Mills Park Elementary 1

Posted May 29, 2012
The teachers are rude and are not helpful to solve even a small problem. My kids have attended several schools in Wake county, Mills Park has the worst teachers and the school should evaluate the newly hired teachers of year 20011-2012.

Posted May 22, 2012
We moved from another state and it was a great transition, I am pround to say my child attends Mills Park Elementary School! Great Teachers and dedicated staff.

Posted September 29, 2010
I am proud to say that my child attends Mills Park Elementary. The teachers are great and the staff is helpful.

Posted May 25, 2010
My kids started this year and what a great transition from another state! Great work!!

Contact Information

509 Mills Park Drive
Cary, NC 27519

School website

Mills Park Elementary
509 Mills Park Drive, Cary, NC  27519
Last modified Mills Park Elementary is a public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mills Park Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.