Posted July 27, 2012
David Cox is one of the best schools in the district. I'm so glad that my children go to this school. The teachers work so hard and thier focus is 100% on the children. Focusing on the EOG testing from the beginning of the school year really helped my children's test scores. The staff provides a warm and safe environment, that I didn't feel there previous school. I'm looking forward to the next school year.

Posted November 10, 2010
David Cox is a wonderful school, with a great environment conducive to learning. I wouldn't have my children be taught elsewhere.

Posted November 10, 2010
My daughter has been at this school since kindergarten and she loves it!

Posted November 09, 2010
David Cox is a very great School.

Posted November 08, 2010
My kids have shown tremendous improvement since going to David Cox.

Posted November 05, 2010
They are so friendly and family oriented.

Posted November 04, 2010
Great environment, Great Principal!!!!

Posted November 04, 2010
I love the teachers that he has had so far and the activities provided for the families to attend.

Posted October 26, 2010
teachers are great with kids,no bullying,no racism,friendly,great atmosphere for kids to flourish with grades

Posted October 25, 2010
Great school. Safe environment. The tfaculty are friendly and really seem to care about the kids education! PLease vote for David Cox!

David Cox Road Elementary
4215 David Cox Road, Charlotte, NC  28269
Last modified David Cox Road Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
David Cox Road Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 231 reviews.