Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My child started in the middle of the year and we were given very little information on school practices so we had to learn as we went. I repeatedly tried to open a line of communication with my child's teacher and still had a hard time finding out ANYTHING about what happens in his class. We find out about school events either the day before and are scrambling to have what he needs ready or after they are over. I am extremely happy that my child will attend a different school next year.

Montclaire Elementary is a awesome school with terrific teachers and staff. It is located in a nice neighborhood with nice people. My child loves going to school here. She talks about it everyday. I love the fact I can have open communication with everyone. We love it.

Very qualified teachers and principal. The children are receiving an excellent education. There just needs to be more parental involvement.

I feel like this neighborhood school is making great strides. The new principal has put in hard work and determination to turn this school around. Great faculty- very support. This is our second year and I am pleasantly surprised. The school could use more parent involvement but that is probably the case all over the city as people are very busy. Still is has great support from the neighbors and local corporations who donate materials to the school for all the children such as back-packs, supplies and uniforms. Also their are neighbors who volenteer and offer tutoring. Very community oriented.

The attitude of the teachers is great. They care very much about the futures of the students. The school is well run by the principal.

Last modified Montclaire Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.